shape
carat
color
clarity

“Old cut” Lab Grown diamond small size

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m trying to find “high crown old cut” lab grown diamond in small sizes. Like 2-3mm? I’ve seen the Transitional style from Ouros posted by a PS member, which are gorgeous. Would Ouros cut old mine style for a halo? I’m looking for high crown chunky old mine cut. Has anyone encountered?

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m trying to find “high crown old cut” lab grown diamond in small sizes. Like 2-3mm? I’ve seen the Transitional style from Ouros posted by a PS member, which are gorgeous. Would Ouros cut old mine style for a halo? I’m looking for high crown chunky old mine cut. Has anyone encountered?

Very good question. You can ask Vijay from Ouros. They do have an old mine cut stone but I don't see any in melee sizes. Their transitional cuts don't have a puffy crown.

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock

I don't have an answer for you, but I was messaging with Vijay from Ouros through his Etsy shop this week and was very quick to respond and answer my questions. He was able to show me additional things not on his Etsy store. I recommended sending him this question :)

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for your replies! I think I’ll contact Vijay and see what he says.

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
Also Erica at Love Affair Diamonds on Etsy or Instagram may be able to help you source a stone.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joseph Schubach have a high crown series in moissy - they’ve started doing lab grown as well so message them and see if they do them in smaller sizes in lab grown diamond?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results