shape
carat
color
clarity

“A Suite of 7” Courtesy of Yoram Finkelstein at GemConcepts, LTD.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Waiting is very difficult but you are right in that it will be worth it in the end!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting is very difficult but you are right in that it will be worth it in the end!

It will be well worth it, in the end. To know that I contributed to my son’s future, making his dreams come true, and finally making time for me will be the most rewarding experiences...EVER!!! :kiss2:

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
It will happen when the time is right. And kudos to you for making the hard but right decision. Can’t wait to see it once it’s done in the future. It’ll be gorgeous!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will happen when the time is right. And kudos to you for making the hard but right decision. Can’t wait to see it once it’s done in the future. It’ll be gorgeous!!!

Thank you!! A painful, but obvious choice.....lol!!
I’m looking forward to what’s in store! :mrgreen2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any update on these beauties?

Funny you should ask!! I met with my jeweler about 2 months ago to discuss changes pertaining to budget due to the increase in gold prices. Planning on revisiting pulling the trigger sometime after the holidays, in January, to get an updated quote, and get things moving.
Thank you for checking in!! I will update everyone in 2021!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking the same thing! Where are you, Matthews? Hope everything is ok.

@SandyK and @Alex T: thank you for thinking of me!
All is well! I have missed you all very much!
I stepped away to venture into uncharted territories and started my own small business. This is a side gig for me, as I am still working full-time as a medical professional, but I needed to dabble in something that distracted from the craziness that is COVID-19.
I am an independent consultant for a child company birthed by Swarovski. I don’t want to get into specifics, as I don’t want to violate any rules, here. But that has consumed my time.
It’s all jewelry, and I’m super excited; it’s totally out of my wheelhouse, as I have never engaged in direct sales in my life! I have been quite successful, thus far, and it has become lucrative in the sense that it is helping me to achieve my ultimate goal: college tuition.
That leads to the next ultimate goal: my Yoram Vintage Asscher Anniversary Band! LOL!!
I WILL have this band!! I WILL!! I am diligently working to make this dream come true. I have not forgotten a soul on PS, and I am happy to report all is well, here!
I hope this post finds all of you happy and healthy!
I will continue to pop in to keep everyone updated! Big hugs to all of you!! :kiss2::kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I stepped away to venture into uncharted territories and started my own small business. This is a side gig for me, as I am still working full-time as a medical professional, but I needed to dabble in something that distracted from the craziness that is COVID-19.
I am an independent consultant for a child company birthed by Swarovski. I don’t want to get into specifics, as I don’t want to violate any rules, here. But that has consumed my time.
It’s all jewelry, and I’m super excited; it’s totally out of my wheelhouse, as I have never engaged in direct sales in my life! I have been quite successful, thus far, and it has become lucrative in the sense that it is helping me to achieve my ultimate goal: college tuition.
That leads to the next ultimate goal: my Yoram Vintage Asscher Anniversary Band! LOL!!
I WILL have this band!! I WILL!! I am diligently working to make this dream come true. I have not forgotten a soul on PS, and I am happy to report all is well, here!
I will continue to pop in to keep everyone updated! Big hugs to all of you!! :kiss2::kiss2:

Huge to you, gorgeous lady! And how super exciting about your new venture!!

Please check in with us now & again to let us know all is well. We are a big PS family & we do notice when people go AWOL.

Heaps of success pixie dust to you!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huge to you, gorgeous lady! And how super exciting about your new venture!!

Please check in with us now & again to let us know all is well. We are a big PS family & we do notice when people go AWOL.

Heaps of success pixie dust to you!

I promise to pop in more frequently! Thank you for the dust!!! I am enjoying my side gig, for sure! =)2

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've missed seeing you and am glad to see a happy update! Very excited for your new venture!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've missed seeing you and am glad to see a happy update! Very excited for your new venture!

I have missed you, too! Happy to report positive news, and see so many cheerful “faces”. I will be back to catch up and jump back into the fun, soon! ;)2

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock

Great update!! So glad to hear you are doing well and about the new job, and the wait is just going to make you appreciate your incredible band even more!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great update!! So glad to hear you are doing well and about the new job, and the wait is just going to make you appreciate your incredible band even more!!

Moving in the right direction! So glad everyone is doing well, and staying healthy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results