shape
carat
color
clarity

¾ Eternity Ring with hidden Aquamarine

jazzychr

Rough_Rock
For my upcoming birthday, I got my 7 stone ring reset into a ¾ eternity band with a hidden aquamarine (in remembrance of my best friend who lost her fight to cancer this year). If I recall correctly, the stones are 0.07 carats each. It was initially 30th birthday present from my husband but I hardly wore it the last 7 years cos it just did not sit right.

This year, I decided to get it revamped and I am so glad I have a jeweler who listens and goes beyond with the design. The setting is very low and comfort fit. It sits perfectly with my Trinity ring.

I am beyond thrilled with the results of the reset (no before pics unfortunately) and just wanna share it with those who appreciate beautiful sparkly pieces! I will take better pics once I find time tomorrow.

IMG-20210901-WA0045.jpg 20210902_122159.jpg 20210902_170355.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!! Very wearable! Sorry about your friend.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous & very sleek!

And I love the Aqua - what a lovely thing to do for your friend & I'm sorry for your loss.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
For my upcoming birthday, I got my 7 stone ring reset into a ¾ eternity band with a hidden aquamarine (in remembrance of my best friend who lost her fight to cancer this year). If I recall correctly, the stones are 0.07 carats each. It was initially 30th birthday present from my husband but I hardly wore it the last 7 years cos it just did not sit right.

This year, I decided to get it revamped and I am so glad I have a jeweler who listens and goes beyond with the design. The setting is very low and comfort fit. It sits perfectly with my Trinity ring.

I am beyond thrilled with the results of the reset (no before pics unfortunately) and just wanna share it with those who appreciate beautiful sparkly pieces! I will take better pics once I find time tomorrow.

IMG-20210901-WA0045.jpg 20210902_122159.jpg 20210902_170355.jpg

it is 100% gorgouse
i love the hidden tribute to your friend

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful and the tribute to your friend is very touching.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
A lovely ring!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Hey fellow Singaporean!

Sorry about the loss of your best friend but congrats on your lovely and comfortable new bling.

jazzychr

Rough_Rock
Hey fellow Singaporean!

Sorry about the loss of your best friend but congrats on your lovely and comfortable new bling.

thank you.

I never thought I'd meet another SG-ean here! =)2

Shazam22

Rough_Rock
So sorry about your best friend.
It’s a beautiful ring and the aquamarine is a lovely way to always keep her close.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so sorry for your loss, that is a beautiful way to keep your friend close <3

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and sentimental. I like that it sort of has sides so you can put it next to rings and not have to worry about the sides of
the diamonds eating into them. Seems like it will be quite durable!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring! And beautiful touch with the hidden aquamarine <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results