dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You are the bug lady! I adore all of your little creations. This one is gorgeous!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
So it seems another bug has made its way to the Catmom household. I know, I know, I'm the sparkly entomologist.....thanks Missy, lol. I've been eying this vintage butterfly brooch for the longest time but just haven't pulled the trigger. Today is my 39th wedding anniversary and hubby was like "get it". You don't have to tell me twice, lol. So here she is, 18kt white gold with tsavorites, rubies, pearls, white diamonds and black diamonds. A very unique piece that I love!

IMG_5705.jpg
IMG_5706.jpg
IMG_5711.jpg
IMG_5713.jpg
beautiful and congradulations on 39 years

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are the bug lady! I adore all of your little creations. This one is gorgeous!

LOL, well I really only like these kind, not the real ones except butterflies and dragonflies and bees...…..oh nevermind.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn @Catmom . I love all your beautiful creepy crawlers!! This is no exception. It is beautiful. I absolutely love the black diamonds and the super cute chubby pearl body. I just love it. Do you need to wear certain clothes that are heavier to make it stay upright? I was thinking about the weight of the pin.

Oh, and congrats on 39!! What a great reason to add another lovely creature to your collection.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What fun! This is a new sort of color scheme to what I'm used to seeing from you - I like it!

PS Congrats on 39! Tell your DH to brace himself - 40 years is RUBY!! :mrgreen:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OH WOW!!! Stunning--love all your gorgeous creatures!!!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn @Catmom . I love all your beautiful creepy crawlers!! This is no exception. It is beautiful. I absolutely love the black diamonds and the super cute chubby pearl body. I just love it. Do you need to wear certain clothes that are heavier to make it stay upright? I was thinking about the weight of the pin.

Oh, and congrats on 39!! What a great reason to add another lovely creature to your collection.

LOL, thanks LLJsmom! Yes it's pretty heavy so sturdy clothes are needed but I live up north most of the time so not a big deal. Plus it can also be a pendant. I have already worn it that way.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What fun! This is a new sort of color scheme to what I'm used to seeing from you - I like it!

PS Congrats on 39! Tell your DH to brace himself - 40 years is RUBY!! :mrgreen:

Ha it's 40 years and a BIG birthday for me so I'm looking at a major sized emerald cut diamond if I can work it out! I have tsavorite earrings, pendant and ring. That's what originally attracted me to this piece.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OH WOW!!! Stunning--love all your gorgeous creatures!!!

cheers--Sharon

Aww thanks Sharon! They do seem to follow me, lol.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that butterfly, Catmom! Another great piece for your collection!

We had our 39th on 7/12. Almost to 40. Such a great milestone and such a wonderful addition to your sparkly collection!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY new pin/pendant!! Happy Anniversary!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that butterfly, Catmom! Another great piece for your collection!

We had our 39th on 7/12. Almost to 40. Such a great milestone and such a wonderful addition to your sparkly collection!

Thank you luv2sparkle and congratulations and happy anniversary on your 39th!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love this! I adore bugs too!

Happy anniversary!

angeljosephy

Rough_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and here's to wishing you two a happy anniversary! 39 years is a very long time and well worth a treat, wishing you many more ahead!:kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and here's to wishing you two a happy anniversary! 39 years is a very long time and well worth a treat, wishing you many more ahead!:kiss2:

Thank you angeljosephy!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Yay, another sparkly entomologist?

I adore brooches and have always coveted butterfly and dragonfly ones. I hope you wear yours proudly knowing there are other sparkly insect aficionados out there!

ps: I love you tagline, so true!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore brooches and have always coveted butterfly and dragonfly ones. I hope you wear yours proudly knowing there are other sparkly insect aficionados out there!

ps: I love you tagline, so true!

Yay, there's not that many brooch lovers out there which is good for us I guess, lol. And you like sparkly bugs, too! :appl:

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!! BEAUTY!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
I love butterflies as ring, brooch, bracelet, necklace anything!!! :lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!! BEAUTY!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
I love butterflies as ring, brooch, bracelet, necklace anything!!! :lol:

LOL, thank you HNGN! Apparently I have a thing for dragonflies, butterflies, bees, etc. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results