shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeweler pricing?

kimf79

Shiny_Rock
Hi

Was wondering if anyone can provide any price ranges of doing an eternity band w Mark Turnkowski? I will call myself of course but can’t till after the holiday weekend. I’d be looking for about .25 round brilliant stones, f-g color, either si1 or vs2. I’m a size 4. Just if anyone had similar stats. If it’s weird to ask publicly you can send me a message. I know there will be variation but I’d be curious to see if it’s in my budget range!

Thanks!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

Was wondering if anyone can provide any price ranges of doing an eternity band w Mark Turnkowski? I will call myself of course but can’t till after the holiday weekend. I’d be looking for about .25 round brilliant stones, f-g color, either si1 or vs2. I’m a size 4. Just if anyone had similar stats. If it’s weird to ask publicly you can send me a message. I know there will be variation but I’d be curious to see if it’s in my budget range!
Hi! I had .27-.29 round F/G VS and paid 8k in platinum. Hope this helps! (This was about 5 years ago).
Thanks!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

Thanks!

Ps. And they were Hearts and arrows.

kimf79

Shiny_Rock
Ps. And they were Hearts and arrows.
'

thank you. Good to know. if I make some small adjustments I just might be able to do it with them. their work looks amazing. what type of setting did you do? I was set on u-prong but could be changing to basket if its more comfortable to wear.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No private messaging function on this forum...

I haven't worked with BE in many years, but I found their pricing to fall between IDJ and WF. What I did get from them I was happy with.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
'

thank you. Good to know. if I make some small adjustments I just might be able to do it with them. their work looks amazing. what type of setting did you do? I was set on u-prong but could be changing to basket if its more comfortable to wear.
@kimf79 Hi! Actually it was a band that was low set and by Raffi Fine Jewelers in NYC but kind of a metal looking setting that normally I would have hated. In all honestly. However, once, I tried it on and saw it, it was perfect. I’ll try and find a photo. It’s w my EC and it looked great on my hand (which is not long and model like). Rather very petite and short. lol. So not a hand to emulate but it did look nice

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results