shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeweler pricing?

kimf79

Shiny_Rock
Hi

Was wondering if anyone can provide any price ranges of doing an eternity band w Mark Turnkowski? I will call myself of course but can’t till after the holiday weekend. I’d be looking for about .25 round brilliant stones, f-g color, either si1 or vs2. I’m a size 4. Just if anyone had similar stats. If it’s weird to ask publicly you can send me a message. I know there will be variation but I’d be curious to see if it’s in my budget range!

Thanks!

Hi

Was wondering if anyone can provide any price ranges of doing an eternity band w Mark Turnkowski? I will call myself of course but can’t till after the holiday weekend. I’d be looking for about .25 round brilliant stones, f-g color, either si1 or vs2. I’m a size 4. Just if anyone had similar stats. If it’s weird to ask publicly you can send me a message. I know there will be variation but I’d be curious to see if it’s in my budget range!
Hi! I had .27-.29 round F/G VS and paid 8k in platinum. Hope this helps! (This was about 5 years ago).
Thanks!

Hi

Thanks!

Ps. And they were Hearts and arrows.

Ps. And they were Hearts and arrows.
'

thank you. Good to know. if I make some small adjustments I just might be able to do it with them. their work looks amazing. what type of setting did you do? I was set on u-prong but could be changing to basket if its more comfortable to wear.

No private messaging function on this forum...

I haven't worked with BE in many years, but I found their pricing to fall between IDJ and WF. What I did get from them I was happy with.

'

thank you. Good to know. if I make some small adjustments I just might be able to do it with them. their work looks amazing. what type of setting did you do? I was set on u-prong but could be changing to basket if its more comfortable to wear.
@kimf79 Hi! Actually it was a band that was low set and by Raffi Fine Jewelers in NYC but kind of a metal looking setting that normally I would have hated. In all honestly. However, once, I tried it on and saw it, it was perfect. I’ll try and find a photo. It’s w my EC and it looked great on my hand (which is not long and model like). Rather very petite and short. lol. So not a hand to emulate but it did look nice

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP