• Left

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Right

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you again for your help! I found my perfect asscher ring! I love it!
I’m curious about where you found your final diamond. Happy for you, the ring looks beautiful.

clcat120

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I’m curious about where you found your final diamond. Happy for you, the ring looks beautiful.

I actually found the gem on eBay and did the transaction directly with the jeweler who runs a family business. He cannot be nicer. Since it is not a new stone, I got it at a good price. It is a J color and VS1 with no inclusion face-up under the lope. It is only 62.5% of depth, so the 3.68 stone looks like a 4ct with width and length almost at 9mm (one is like 8.89mm). I think the contract is fabulous. Decent fire. :pray:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
More photos! Are the sides step cut or brilliant?

clcat120

Shiny_Rock
Trade
More photos! Are the sides step cut or brilliant?
They are trillion cut. The side stones are not very good cut grade but they are in the F/G color range. When you put the ring under a focused light source or when you lay it next to my other rings with E color halos, you can see the J color in full display. The cut of the asscher is decent. I am not saying it is excellent as I can see a little leakage. I think probably due to its shallower cut, it really has a profile more like an emerald. Nonetheless, see for yourself the fire reflections. Thank you! :love:

However, for the budget I had, I am very happy that I got something this big (I paid around $27k). It measures 8.89 x 8.83 x 5.52

Asscher on hand.jpg
Trio.jpg

Last edited:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice!

Make sure to add it to the Emeralds and Asscher Collection thread in the SMTB section of the forum :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results