color
clarity

Best ultrasonic cleaner

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

shoechick

Shiny_Rock
I haven't seen this company mentioned in the thread. They have a variety of ultrasonics and steam cleaners.
https://blitzinc.myshopify.com/collections/jewelry-cleaning-machines

The one/two punch of ultrasonic and steam is the optimal method of really getting a pro level clean. A good maintenance regime would be regular ultrasonic and occasional steam. For the steam to be fully effective the dirt and film must be loosened up. The ultrasonic does that, but does not always get all the dirt off. The steam takes care of the residual.

This one looks pretty cool - both ultrasonic and steam in one machine:
https://blitzinc.myshopify.com/coll...emoro-ultraspa-combination-ultrasonic-steamer
Thanks @Texas Leaguer! That explains why I'm sometimes not happy with the steam results. I was soaking the jewelry in my usual warm water/Dawn bath before hitting the steam but didn't realize I wasn't getting a deep clean. Now I have all the proper tools to get that fresh from the jeweler look.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You will love it!! I just want to rush home from work today and clean more jewelry. :oops2:
Do it !

A pet peeve of mine is seeing customers who do their homework and buy really top performing diamonds but then let them get gunky. Hurts my heart :oops:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As soon as I got home today I used mine! I’m hoping I’m doing something right with the daily care as there wasn’t anything in the tank (besides water, of course) after I ran it. But my rings sure look pretty!!!

Q

Queenie60

As soon as I got home today I used mine! I’m hoping I’m doing something right with the daily care as there wasn’t anything in the tank (besides water, of course) after I ran it. But my rings sure look pretty!!!
I do one run with some dawn detergent, then a rinse with clean water. And take a light brush to the bling and you'll have clean jewels.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know it works bc there is never any tartar or plaque stuck on my Invisalign with my daily wash. We all know it's not easy to scrape that stuff off our teeth Bahahaha. No way could there be worse gunk on my diamonds unless I was sucking on it.

diamondsareagirls

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I also have the same ultrasonic as pinto bean and white wave and just wanted to add that drying with a Kim wipe is really helpful as well! It leaves no lint at all. Got that tip from someone on this forum!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I do one run with some dawn detergent, then a rinse with clean water. And take a light brush to the bling and you'll have clean jewels.
Yep. This is how I did it too. I do clean my main two rings each day with a soft toothbrush, a bit of Dawn, and warm water. So I think that’s why very little came off in the US cleaner. I saw more cloudy water with my older jewelry that has been sitting in my jewelry box, though.

shoechick

Shiny_Rock
I also have the same ultrasonic as pinto bean and white wave and just wanted to add that drying with a Kim wipe is really helpful as well! It leaves no lint at all. Got that tip from someone on this forum!
I've never heard of a Kim wipe. I'll have to check that out. Bet that would be good on wine glasses too!

Thanks for sharing the tip!! :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've never heard of a Kim wipe. I'll have to check that out. Bet that would be good on wine glasses too!

Thanks for sharing the tip!! :wavey:
I think those are the papers you'd use in science class on the lens of a microscope

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because I'm such a sheep, I had to get myself that magnasonic. I tried it out as soon as it arrived, then followed up with the steamer.

Um yeah. She's clean.

cleanassring.jpg
:lol:this seriously looks like an ad. :lickout::love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine died!!! I’ve been gone two weeks, so maybe a kid dropped it or something, but it was barely making noise, sounded pitiful actually, and then it stopped making any noise at all. BOO!!

I want to get one with a steamer now. Lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results