shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I wish I could share video because still photos do not capture the beauty of my Cartier Black opal ring. Even video doesn't capture the true beauty but it does a better job than photos. But here you go. What I am wearing today inside cozy and warm on this stormy day. Hope you don't mind the pic overload.

cartierblackopalperfection.jpg

cartierblackopalinsideonawinterday.jpg

cartierblackopalinside.jpeg

closeupcartierblackopal.jpg

cartieropalonawinterday.jpg

Oh my goodness, this is spectacular! You just caught a rainbow between your fingers!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Still the same 'ol three-stone ring with fancy grey-blue diamonds set in pink diamond halos and fancy pink-purple diamond in white diamond halo. But I think it's on one of its best behaviour today and showing off its colours a little better than usual, so here's a photo of it again.

And I'm finding it to be a prettier stack than my engagement ring, when paired with my textured branch-like 14K rose gold wedding band. :lol:

20180322_152234(4)resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20180322_152234(4)resized.jpg
    20180322_152234(4)resized.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 9

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got this today! Newly set 0.96ct pink spinel from Westview Gems in a Stuller setting

IMG_9318.JPG IMG_9316.JPG

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I found these emerald studs at a tag sale today. I paid $30 for them. They're 4mm in diameter and are my first emeralds ever. I was pretty sure they were real but I figured at $30, I didn't care one way or the other. I stopped by a local jeweler and he told me they are definitely real. The only other colored stone I've ever owned was a marquis sapphire (my birthstone) ring that my mother bought me when I was a teenager. I sadly lost that ring a long time ago. I'm a real newbie at this, so I'm pretty excited.

emerald studs 4.jpg
emerald studs.jpg

Attachments

• emerald studs 4.jpg
    emerald studs 4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 11

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A Mahenge Spinel with diamonds. I think this was my second spinel purchase when I first fell in love with them.

006.JPG

My first response was "Oh god, that stone is pretty!!"
It's a gorgeous ring. Wow!!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks fantastic, @chatoyancy! Love the setting and the yellow gold with that stone.

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks fantastic, @chatoyancy! Love the setting and the yellow gold with that stone.
Thank you Bluegemz! I just wanted plain and gold for this stone. I just reread my post and it makes no sense. Lol! I have no idea what a “relaxing” is. Autocorrect is not my friend. I should have proofread it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I needed some motivation to hit the gym today so I matched my sapphire ring to my Polar monitor :razz:

20180327_020046-1.jpg

Wow beautiful blue sapphire. :love::love::love: Love how you bathed it to your Polar monitor too.8-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chryso WG ring
IMG_20180326_145123.jpg

Oh my gosh I LOVE this color. It's gorgeous! It positively glows! GLowilicious. :love::love::love:
And I love your nail polish too. Pink and green swoon!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
77EE64DD-4A07-4EBA-B4CE-5C1FE02853FA.jpeg I had my 1.84 carat green tourmaline I bought from Barry Bridgestock set into a relaxing by yesterday at a gem show. The vendors loved the cut. I am wearing it today.

Beautiful tourmaline and beautiful setting!
:love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing my new strand of jadeite beads today. Goes well with navy!
@mellowyellowgirl

20180329_102129-1.jpg

Oooh is that the green strand? It looks soooo good on you!

I'm totally appreciating translucency right now!

Yes the pink bandit has a lot of pink shirts and t shirts! And a pink phone case and Apple watch band. He even uses pink wrist wraps when he does martial arts!!!!!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oooh is that the green strand? It looks soooo good on you!

I'm totally appreciating translucency right now!

Yes the pink bandit has a lot of pink shirts and t shirts! And a pink phone case and Apple watch band. He even uses pink wrist wraps when he does martial arts!!!!!

Yes that's the new pale green white strand with nice translucency and a very nice price!

Lol he sounds like the pink bandit indeed! Apt moniker!

Allgems

Rough_Rock
Premium
Your necklace is truly translucent, very beautiful!

I'm also wearing jade today, mine is a bracelet. Vendor couldn't find enough beads of the same size and color so we broke the rules a bit to keep the cost down.

And one of the green beads is chipped a bit (I bought it like that), I meant to replace it one day but got used to it, shall I bother to get a new one?

20180329_145446.jpg 20180329_145612.jpg 20180329_151605.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Allgems ooohhh I love the greyish blue ones. They are like bigger versions of my grey blue jade necklace! With more even colouring!

Yes I think the green shouldn't be too difficult to replace. Some think that once jadeite is chipped, they lose their protective powers!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results