shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy and High Performance Diamonds join forces!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yet another reason to shop at HPD! The best diamonds and the best sales person! Oh... And Wink is pretty okay too.

BTW, my DH enjoyed meeting Wink so much that he is insisting I buy a diamond from him. :D Well, that and everything so so beautifully sparkly he can finally see why people like diamonds...

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:clap::clap: congrats!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Nice to see what a passion can turn into. Congratulations.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @Queenie60!

Nope. I didn't move away! We need to do lunch! I am in Vacaville. Melissa and I both work remotely with HPD. Another awesome perk of working with HPD. Thank you for the offer of hospitality.

:wavey:

First congratulations! Love this!!! Second I thought you were in Folsom or somewhere near there...did you move again? Just asking as I was considering that area for my family and I thought you loved it there?!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @LaylaR and @Wink! A match made in bling heaven.:appl:

Layla I am so glad you are making your career dreams come true and I know many consumers will benefit from your expertise.:wavey:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to everyone at CBI, that's a dream job for a diamond geek!

absolutme77

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the new job LaylaR (Gypsy)!

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like a fabulous match! I wish you well, Layla. I learned so, so much from your posts over the years. :appl:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is awesome news! Congrats!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's awesome! A dream job for you and a well loved and Uber knowledgeable asset for Wink and his team! Congrats!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an exciting endeavor, Gypsy/Layla....an amazing partnership indeed!!! Congrats to both!!! :appl:

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations to you and Layla, Wink!

(Melissa, and Layla!!! I'm totally jealous.)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A BIG Congratulation Gypsy!!!..:appl::clap:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Queenie60!

Nope. I didn't move away! We need to do lunch! I am in Vacaville. Melissa and I both work remotely with HPD. Another awesome perk of working with HPD. Thank you for the offer of hospitality.

:eek-2:..Too close for comfort!!...:lol:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I’m excited to announce that @LaylaR is now a sales associate at High Performance Diamonds.

Since 2005 Layla has been posting as Gypsy, helping thousands of Pricescopers with their special jewelry projects. We invited her to become our Social Media Manager in December 2016. Now she has joined our sales team, to personally help our clients bring their diamond dreams to life!

I’ve watched several consumer posters from this forum rise to become successful industry professionals over the years. Pricescope has helped produce sales professionals, diamond company executives, jewelry designers, even a diamond designer! Pricescope is truly a special place.

I’m so excited for “one of our own” to come to my side of the counter and put her talent and passion to use in a professional capacity as part of the HPD team.

Wink
Wink,
Congrats to you and Gypsy, and the whole CBI team.

Like you, over my career I have seen many people enter the industry by following their passion. And I think those folks make some of the best professionals. I have no doubt that Gypsy will be in that category.

The industry needs more strong voices in favor of uncompromising cut quality. Such a miraculous gem deserves to be treated that way, and consumers deserve to have the most beautiful diamonds we can provide them.

I know LaylaR will be a powerful advocate of that philosophy!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wink,
Congrats to you and Gypsy, and the whole CBI team.

Like you, over my career I have seen many people enter the industry by following their passion. And I think those folks make some of the best professionals. I have no doubt that Gypsy will be in that category.

The industry needs more strong voices in favor of uncompromising cut quality. Such a miraculous gem deserves to be treated that way, and consumers deserve to have the most beautiful diamonds we can provide them.

I know LaylaR will be a powerful advocate of that philosophy!

Thank you Bryan. Your kind words and your observation about needing strong voices about cut quality are greatly appreciated.

Wink

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's so awesome. Layla was so helpful when I bought two engagement rings a couple years ago. Congrats!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A great addition to a great team! :appl:
Nothing better than doing what you love!
Congratulations @LaylaR , @Wink, @Winks_Elf and Jamie!

The knowledge, experience and opinions from the professionals - @Wink , @Texas Leaguer , @Rockdiamond , @Rhino , and others - is fundamental to us understanding the nature of diamonds and making informed decisions when purchasing; arming us with the knowledge to place emphasis on the various factors in accordance with our own personal set of priorities. Because of Pricescope, I've learned about the importance of cut, which is now my highest priority. Thanks experts! In addition, I suspect your participation here has fueled the path that some have taken from consumer to industry member.

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you again everyone for your well wishes and votes of confidence. And thank you to all of my PS mentors (many of which have commented in this thread) who fueled my desire to expand my jewelry, diamond, and cut quality knowledge throughout the years.

::)

egemnoel

Shiny_Rock
Fantastic news, another great addition to an already excellent team!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How have I only just seen this??

Congrats to Gypsy and all at HPD! :)

I knew Gypsy had disappeared but I didn't know who she'd become :lol: lol, so it's good to know that everything has gone well! :)

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A great addition to a great team! :appl:
Nothing better than doing what you love!
Congratulations @LaylaR , @Wink, @Winks_Elf and Jamie!

The knowledge, experience and opinions from the professionals - @Wink , @Texas Leaguer , @Rockdiamond , @Rhino , and others - is fundamental to us understanding the nature of diamonds and making informed decisions when purchasing; arming us with the knowledge to place emphasis on the various factors in accordance with our own personal set of priorities. Because of Pricescope, I've learned about the importance of cut, which is now my highest priority. Thanks experts! In addition, I suspect your participation here has fueled the path that some have taken from consumer to industry member.

You are missing @John Pollard , CBI US Account Executive (former Director of Education at Whiteflash), and @Paul-Antwerp founder and visionary at CBI.

Top notch CBI/HPD team :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, Gyps! you've got to stop changing like this. Between you and Karl, you have my head in a whirl. No sooner do I get used to one name for one of you, than you are on to another. Then back to the first one, but on to a new job. Then on to yet another new job in the diamond industry. I guess you are both just too talented to stay tied down for very long!

Wink is very lucky to get you, of course, and I have "known" Wink for even longer than I have known you (though that seems impossible!). What a good guy he is! I bet you will have a great time working together. Don't let him go off white water adventuring too often and leave you minding the store!

I wish you great luck in your new partnership, and since David and Karl didn't stab each other, I doubt you and Wink will stab each other. It's all good! I am happy! Congrats! :))

Hugs
(((Gypsy)))
Deb

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hiya Deb,

How are you hon? I haven't been on Hangout much.

Sorry for the confusion! I did put a clue in my signature line, hoping to help you all figure out the transitions.8) And I am really enjoying working with Wink, Melissa and Jamie. They've all made me feel incredibly welcome. It's nice to be doing something that makes people happy.

((HUGS)),
Gypsy

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am just now seeing this congrats to Gypsy/LaylaR!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results