Pave’ (pronounced Pa Vay) comes from ‘pavement’ as in cobble stones
laid down close together. Clusters of tiny diamonds can create great
accents at very reasonable prices because very small diamonds are not
expensive. They are carefully set with tiny beads or grains of gold or
platinum raised over the diamonds so the ring looks like a road of
A variation of this style is thread set where ribbons of diamonds are used as accents or in wedding bands.
More Pave related topics:
- Pave Types
- Pave engagement ring with non-pave wedding band…
- Pave Setting Advice
- Wanna see some pave? My new rings are here!!
- Pave Diamond Band – are they uncomfortable?
- Pave Diamond Quality
- Cleaning a pave setting–what’s the REAL scoop?
- To baguette or pave…that is the question?
Some examples of the pave settings shared by Pricescope community members