shape
carat
color
clarity

Video: Parts and Facets of a Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/26/2009 1:13:20 AM
Author:PS Admin
There is a new Video in the article area about the Parts and Facets of a Diamond

It is located here: http://journal.pricescope.com/Articles/76/1/Video-Article-The-Parts-and-Facets-of-a-Diamond.aspxhttp://journal.pricescope.com/

Thank you Jonathan fro a great Video.
This is excellent, thanks Andrey and Jon.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks.
5.gif

TripleG

Shiny_Rock
Trade
What a great video. I have been trying to find much more information online about how they are cut and this really brought it altogether so perfectly.

Thanks!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
A "must see" presentation for any diamond buying consumer!

It''s concise, factual, educational and it''s perfect for those with a short attention span
34.gif

Great job Rhino and thank you Andrey!

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

dpm9h

Rough_Rock
Jonathan your videos are incredible. They''re well-done, very informative, very thorough, and very relevant to the questions that consumers have about diamonds. Is part 3 of the series about diamond color out? I loved the first two parts and I''m eagerly anticipating the third. Thanks for making all of these!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you for this
35.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/4/2009 12:44:28 PM
Author: dpm9h
Jonathan your videos are incredible. They''re well-done, very informative, very thorough, and very relevant to the questions that consumers have about diamonds. Is part 3 of the series about diamond color out? I loved the first two parts and I''m eagerly anticipating the third. Thanks for making all of these!
Thanks skippy. :)

Hey dpm, thanks for the kind words and please forgive my delayed response.

I have the footage shot for most of Part 3 on color and it''s on my plate of footage to edit in way of tutorials. Thanks for inquiring.

Kind regards,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results