shape
carat
color
clarity

emerald-cut bezel-set ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cooper2001

Rough_Rock
Hi, I wanted a ring that was bezel set, since I do lots of work with my hands and wanted to always wear the ring, not having to worry about taking it off or losing the diamond. I think my now-fiance knew what I was talking about, here are the pics! What do you think?

ring22222.JPG

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
congrats cooper!
1.gif
i like the bezel EC and the detailed band, what are the specs?? and where are the hand pics?
emphoto.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a very unique and beautiful ring!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice choice...I think it showcases the stone well. I love the engraving and milgraining on the shank! Who did your ring?

ps. Hand pics!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! And that band is very unique! I LOVE IT!!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Delightful! Glad to see more and more EC''s making their debut''s.....

cheers--Sharon

amytude

Shiny_Rock
My jeweler is designing a setting for my EC right now. I think it''s cool how you chose an EC with a bezel. Good idea--makes it unique (and practical, of course).

cooper2001

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the good feedback! Here is another picture, it is the only one I have right now that is not blurry. I was nervous that the bezel set design we thought of was just not going to look quite right and was really relieved to see it was not only unique but really my idea of a great design. I appreciate all the comments from everyone...

28.gif

ring333331mc.JPG

VERY pretty -- I''m all about the Emerald cuts - I think they''re incredibly beautiful, and your setting is lovely!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beauty. I like the engraving on the band.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! I think the bezel compliments your EC very well! I also love the pattern on the shank... gives a nice light look to the ring. Congratulations!!! Its a fabulous ring... more pics!!!

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I always love seeing a pretty bezel.

kellfire

Rough_Rock
OMG!!!! That is simply STUNNING!!! Coop, your engraving is deep and crisp - SO lovely. And that stone is just breathtaking. I''ve always thought the EC is the most timeless cut. Congrats on a beautiful ring, may you and your beloved share a wonderful future!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Cooper-

So very pretty!!! I love bezels and "antiquey" rings. Yours is the perfect combination! Congrats!!!!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is incredibly elegant and that he did a great job!
Absolutely lovely!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results