shape
carat
color
clarity

Paul and Lieve grading sawn rough

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here is the first of my promised reports about the diamond business in Antwerp.

[ Admin- See it here in the Journal area http://journal.pricescope.com/Articles/75/1/Video-Article-Paul-and-Lieve-grading-sawn-rough.aspxhttp://journal.pricescope.com/ ]

In this video Paul Slegers and Lieve Peters of Infinity diamonds are inspecting diamonds after the rough has been sawn into two pieces. Most of the narrative is from John Pollard as he does an excellent job of giving us an overfview of what is happening.

Wink

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the video Wink. What a fun job (if you can call it that). *sigh*

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fascinating!! Thank you so much Wink!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I just love the "winkcam" videos. Great informative content, and -- wow, gotta love that ring on Lieve''s right hand!

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Great video. Thanks Wink & John.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Very cool!

Did I see some I1s on Lieve''s list? Maybe one of those is my upgrade! Anything with VSB fluorescence coming down the pipe?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/19/2009 8:37:26 AM
Author: sarap333
I just love the ''winkcam'' videos. Great informative content, and -- wow, gotta love that ring on Lieve''s right hand!
I am rather partial to her Princess.
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that really is a cool video! It''s so great to see behind-the-scenes stuff like this. Thanks Wink!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results