Show us your Mrs. Box with your rings!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Junebug!!! I'm in love!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't wait to add mine to this thread. :dance:
30% off on Black Friday/Cyber Monday finally pushed me over the edge to buy one.
Here it is.. The Roosevelt. :love: Love love love the grey. :love:
Big ring.. little box! :lol:

screen_shot_2016-12-05_at_7.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1480983913|4105026 said:
30% off on Black Friday/Cyber Monday finally pushed me over the edge to buy one.

Omg it doesn't get much more beautiful than this, your amazing ring looks sooo pretty in the grey Mrs. Box! I love the grey too! :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Junebug! :love: You are so sweet! :love:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1480983913|4105026 said:

SWOON!!! :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Thank you so much Dee*Jay!! :love:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the Roosevelt as well - I picked up mine last year and got it monogrammed in rose gold :)

Also got my Christmas present early this year from DH - the black Tiffany T square ring.

img_13896.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Rubies, LOVE the gray with your gorgeous emerald cut diamond. :love:

Yimmers, love that blue with your beautiful ring and beautiful black Tiffany ring in the gray box. Nice rose gold monogram too. :love:

totallyfree

Shiny_Rock
Such amazing rings! And totally cute boxes :love:

I was wondering if anyone has a rose gold ring they could photograph in their Mrs box (or other velvet box) and kindly post here? Or if anyone knows of a rose-gold-ring-in-a-velvet-box image could you share the link?

Thank you!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy - thank you!!! I really love the T ring - I feel edgy wearing it

Totallyfree - my band in the turquoise box is 18k rose gold. I just happen to be taking the photo in my bedroom at night. I'll see if I can snap a shot in daylight tomorrow.

totallyfree

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Yimmers! I wasn't entirely sure. Your rings are divine!

I think your double ring box is a JuliaB creation? The current Mrs Box range doesn't have that turquoise shade either :(

I am probably over thinking this - but at $100+ (AUD) I really want my rose old and O/P colour stone to look good!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Totallyfree - Yes, the turquoise box is JuliaB from Etsy.

I totally hear you on the Mrs. Box - for that price, I definitely want to be pleased with the purchase as well. I will say that the rose gold band does look good in the grey box.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Thanks for the compliment Missy!! :love:
I agree with everyone.. the boxes are such lovely little jewels in themselves. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1481285854|4105832 said:
:love: Thanks for the compliment Missy!! :love:
I agree with everyone.. the boxes are such lovely little jewels in themselves. :appl:

Rubies, I have to add that your gorgeous ring speaks for itself no matter the housing and seriously it is one of my favorite pieces on PS. :love: :love: :love:

Yimmers, I agree. Your T ring is edgy and cool. :appl:
I also love Julia's jewelry boxes. They are so pretty and more practical (for me) than the Mrs Box. That turquoise color is lovely.

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
Are the Julia boxes still for sale? I looked on Etsy but couldn't find them.

Elepig

Rough_Rock
I inquired and JuliaB is not selling them at this time. I believe if you order one of her rings, she'll ship it in one.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was gifted a 3 ring velvet ring box made by the family joolz on etsy!

img_14164.jpg

img_14165.jpg

img_14166.jpg

img_14167.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochico, are you getting any work done or do you have to look at that beautiful diamond all the time?!
I know I would be : ) :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eeeeeee :appl: I love my box and I'm so glad I told my SIL I wanted a 3 ring box when she asked me what I wanted for Christmas, in any color.

Since I'm a size 9, my jewelry boxes don't close if I have my rings standing up in the rolls, so I end up laying them down in the compartments. I was nervous at first that I couldn't put my man hand rings into my new box without leavin the top off but yay! I can place the top on this box no problem - yay!

I want another 3 ring box from the family joolz for my birthday for my yellow gold set (the bg blue solitaire, beaded spacer and sapphire diamond bezel band).

Who knew velvet boxes are like potato chips?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
img_8277.jpg
I only have one mrsbox : (
and it is well-used now due to being a photo-op prop : )

I love the emerald cut in the grey box!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Jimianne!! :love: :love: :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1482794104|4109722 said:
Mochico, are you getting any work done or do you have to look at that beautiful diamond all the time?!
I know I would be : ) :love:

Jimmianne.. luckily I'm not in the office this week.. you're right, I'm too busy staring at my new ring! :)

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine!
img_0014_2.jpg img_0012_1.jpg
img_0022.jpg img_0019.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Great photos too.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not my "Mrs" box (and I am not a Mrs), but I loved this box that Caysie sent my crossover in. :love:

_6396.jpeg

Bobbibleu

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1446137513|3943454 said:
I look forward to seeing her new box!

Still have to say, though, the only thing that was somewhat unique about Mrs Box was that they were once made with antique velvet. Nothing original about the design of the box. I have similar velvet ring boxes which likely pre-date them.

""Hello Dimond Seeker do you have the top of these boxes they are divine. I much prefer the originals than all these new copies. I have been looking all over the website for original vintage ones exactly like this. Can you please please tell me where to buy these... Or what to put into Google to try and trace these genuine prettiness... Do they have a company name on the inside of the box .... You have no idea how long I have been searching for original boxes like this.. It's been nearly a year so I am delighted to have found these through Google ... YAY xxx ""

_6407.jpeg

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
I ordered a double-ring box from The Family Joolz (Etsy store) in the silver dove gray color. I like it!

img_14512.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
septembergirl said:
I ordered a double-ring box from The Family Joolz (Etsy store) in the silver dove gray color. I like it!
Oooo the Dove grey is very pretty!

One of my birthday presents from DH - another 3 ring box from Etsy vendor "The Family Joolz"! I went with the smokey blue and chose a different font style in silver embroidery for my monogram. I was surprised that it was smaller, but I like that it's different at the same time lolol.
img_2018_2.jpg img_2019_0.jpg img_2020_0.jpg img_2021_1.jpg img_2022_1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results