shape
carat
color
clarity

LUV2SPARKLE''S Ashley 313 by Leon!!!!! Stone by BGD

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Yaaaaayyyy! You finally got it! It''s been said already but your ring turned out absolutely perfect (at least in my eyes)! Love all the delicate gallery work. Wear it in good health!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
The diamond and the beautiful setting go great together. Congratulations on a beautiful ring.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
its beautiful...cant fault that Mr Mege
9.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning!!! I can''t believe almost everyone has their rings now.

Your center stone is gigantic!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love it. I think when I finally reset, I am going to have to go with an LM again. Wear it in Health and Happiness and congrats on your anniversary. Not many people can say they have been married that long, so it is a big accomplishment!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cody re-sized my pics so here are a few more fun ones.

codypic20.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
outside on a bud

codypic14.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
another

codypic22.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An apple from AppleFarm in San Luis Obispo

codypic30.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cody''s figurine his grandma bought. Someday I may give it to his wife. My mom bought one for each of the kids when they were born.

codypic31.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is our wedding photo 30 long years ago, we were such babies. Only 20 years old

codypic34.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love this one. Forgive the 1980 poufy hair-wings as I call them. Come on, it was 1980!

codypic38.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was us last summer I think.

codypic42.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These pictures looked a lot sharper before Cody re-size them. I hope that they look better on your computers than mine. I have some kind of weirdness going on with my computer.

Couldn''t resist taking a few with the wiener dog.

codypic45.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay can''t see the sparklie just the dog. Let''s try another. He so wanted to eat it. It was touching his treat so therefore, it must be delicious.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry photo didn''t load.

codypic47.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
side view. I guess you are all sick to death of them so I will stop! Thanks for looking and being so patient with me!
9.gif

codypic55.jpg

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Luv, the dachie pics are adorabuls!!!! I grew up with them and will have them again one day... sigh... but I have to convince the cat loving dog ambivalent DH
1.gif

You are too funny with the "hair wings!!!!" Your husband's suit is total bribery material
3.gif
Look, it was 1980, which was still technically 1978 fashion-wise. I think you guys did good.

Your ring is so completely gorgeous. I want to post after every picture. It's so refined and delicate and your center RB is a show stopper. It's so clear. I'm gonna get all poetic-y here, but your ring is the ring I imagine a snow fairy would wear... it's like a ice reflecting pool surrounded by the most delicate crystals. It's a dream.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Simply breathtaking!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for all your posts and comments. I appreciate them all!!!

I love the wiener dog too debby! He is the first one we have ever had. All of our other dogs have been German Shepherds. One of my brothers was a police officer and he trained them so I grew very fond of them.
We will have to get another one day. I don''t think another dog has been so loved in our family. We are all crazy about maxx. I especially appreciate the teeny poops! He has to be where his people are so he
was following us everywhere we went to take pics.

What can you say about 80''s colors! Atrocious! The bridesmaids dress were peach with that color in them. Everyone did colored tux or white then. The white just looked like Mr. Clean to me!

I am enjoying the ring. Not sure if I will wear anything with it. I love the eternity band and all the bling but I am really afraid to damage it! What do you all think?

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Well the thing that I like about wearing it alone is that you can really see the 3 sided pave and the outrageous basket. Actually, IMHO, if you could live without the eternity band (sometimes our fingers want them
2.gif
) , I would.

This ring is about all it''s sides, you know?

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
wow that is a lot of diamonds!
31.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Absolutely stunning!
30.gif

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
luv, your ring is GORGEOUS by itself!
I will not wear a band with it, unless the band is really thin and delicate because I want to see the beautiful basket and side pave work. It is a shame to hide them!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thinking that I will wear it alone, but it does feel so small! I am used to stacking a few together. I have a really plain plat. band I think I will wear it with most of the time. I really am not too worried if
no one sees the side sparklies. I know they are there. I am afraid of damage even with the spacer, and I do kinda like the delicate look. But I do love the lotsa lotsa bling too.

Win, I love your ring for the gorgeous french cuts but also the width. I wish Leon would do three sided pave with the calibrated french cuts down the center. THAT would be my dream ring!!

What do you think of this look?

IMG_vlsring0310.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is one more.

IMG_vlsring0311.JPG

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I know that this thread is a year old, but I saw your avatar 8) on another thread and just had to get a better look at your ring! :lickout: It is so incredibly amazing! Stunning! Gorgeous! Beautiful! :love: :love: I really love your ring, and I just wanted to shout it to you! I hope that you still adore it even after a year has past. It's perfection! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Really gorgeous! Congrats on your new stunner!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results