shape
carat
color
clarity

Look what the stork brought!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Jacob is ADORABLE!!!! Your key pendant is a wonderful way to honor his birth!!!
36.gif

Lori

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Your little man is just perfect. Congratulations!!!

Ps you push gift is rather fabulous too.

I wish you and your family great health and happiness.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Many congrats on the birth of your beautiful son. He clearly holds the "key" to your heart
36.gif

gemdandy

Shiny_Rock
Baby Jacob is a beautiful boy!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
congrats KT
36.gif
love the key, its such a beautiful way to commemorate Jacob''s birth
21.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! I haven''t had a chance to get back to PS since I posted this and I can''t believe all the responses.

OMG I can''t say thank you guys enough for all the amazingly wonderful compliments about Jacob and the key. I love them both soooooo very much!

Jake has been a very good baby and I can''t believe that he will be 4 weeks old on Sunday. Time flies!

I have to say I wear my key everyday. I really love the sentiment behind it and enjoy sharing the story about it with people when they compliment me on it (which is alot!). It is pretty amazing but outside the PS world I''ve found that push presents are not that common. LOL. We need to educate more moms! It really does feel special to have something to commemorate his birth and pass down when it is time.

I did get a chance to take a neck shot and one in Jake''s hands. Hope you don''t mind me sharing.

Thanks again for all the compliments and a BIG thank you to Brian and Lesley for making this process and piece so special. They were amazing to work with as usual. The customer service I received was above and beyond. They had finished the key before Jake was born and sent me the pics. Shipping was held off on it till after he was here so they could do the engraving. I sent Lesley a message after Jake was born on Sunday and they engraved it the next day and overnighted it to me. I was able to bring Jake and the key home on the same day. I feel lucky to have be able to work with them and look forward to my next project! They are the best!

Jake key hand 1 sm.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Neck shot

Jake key neck shot 1 sm.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Neck shot with flash.

Jake key neck shot flash.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a live shot of the key right after Jake''s first real bath that daddy have him. I can''t believe it but he loved it and didn''t cry even once!

After1stbathsm.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
OK.....last one I promise! Here is Mr. Jake when he was 3 weeks old. I can''t believe how much he has grown already. His cheeks are so chubby now! LOL!!

THANKS for letting me share!

hanging out 3 weeks sm.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! It''s beautiful and precious. Not nearly as beautiful and precious as your perfect little boy, though! Congratulations on both, you''re a lucky lady!

Wear it in good health, and can you promise that you''ll post neck shots when he gives it to his bride one day?

Jen

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice key!!

Cute baby though -- he really is cute!! Congrats!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results