shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege art deco-esque ring with EC tsavorite + trapezoids

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It''s really beautiful, I''ve been looking forward to seeing this ring since you posted about your EC cut Tsav. I''m glad you had a good experience working with LM.

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! What a very neat way to keep your grandmother''s legacy alive. I adore it.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! And I was just asking you in another thread that I couldn''t wait to see what you do with your tsavorite, and low and behold, here it is. It''s gorgeous, and I love it!! Enjoy wearing it, it''s really beautiful!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2009 5:21:30 PM
Author: D&T
what an incredible Beauty
30.gif
and I love the step down effect of the metal on the profile view
36.gif
Ditto.

What a lovely tribute to your grandmother!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring Tsavvy

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring and story. Your tsavorite is the perfect color and that ring is the perfect showcase for it. I love his take on the inspiration ring.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
tsavvy, that ring is STUNNING. And it''s so wonderful he''s named it the Helen!!!

Congrats on a truly beautiful piece!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just too beautiful for words; the classy traps, the ribbon prongs and a stone so rich it''s emerald like. I''m so glad that Leon was able to come through as you envisioned. Need MORE pictures!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring. Truly an heirloom piece. Well done!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, MY - that is an amazingly beautiful ring, and an amazingly beautiful sentiment. Wear it - them! - in good health.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful, beautiful ring! Just perfect in every way
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible setting and ring! I love it!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Came back for another peek. I decided if I have decide to have another child and it''s a boy (who we would name Aaron), I might have to ask your permission to copy this for my "Aaron Ring." It *almost* makes me want to have another kid!

So bold, yet feminine! Beautiful stone! Perfection!

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
luv2sparkle, DandiAndi, LovingDiamonds, Lovinggems, pinki, Kay, TourmalineLover, February2003bride, Gailey, Liane, vc10um, Circe, iluvcarats, diamondseeker2006 - Wow! You are all so, so nice - my grandmother adored jewelry and would have been delighted to know her ring inspired my ring and all of your compliments.

Chrono - I like your description of the ring :) Am working on more pictures...

FlyGirl - I hope it does become a heirloom. While I don''t have any biological children and my brother has all boys, my stepson will end up with some jewelry for his future wife and my nephews will get a few things as well!
Traveling Gal - It would be an honor if you copied this ring. I''d be thrilled if any PSers had one made or came up with their own version of it
36.gif
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2009 10:53:02 PM
Author: tsavvy
luv2sparkle, DandiAndi, LovingDiamonds, Lovinggems, pinki, Kay, TourmalineLover, February2003bride, Gailey, Liane, vc10um, Circe, iluvcarats, diamondseeker2006 - Wow! You are all so, so nice - my grandmother adored jewelry and would have been delighted to know her ring inspired my ring and all of your compliments.

Chrono - I like your description of the ring :) Am working on more pictures...

FlyGirl - I hope it does become a heirloom. While I don''t have any biological children and my brother has all boys, my stepson will end up with some jewelry for his future wife and my nephews will get a few things as well!
Traveling Gal - It would be an honor if you copied this ring. I''d be thrilled if any PSers had one made or came up with their own version of it
36.gif
36.gif
No biological children and all nephews? Um, would you like a goddaughter? Actually screw Amelia...adopt me!

And ha...thanks, I''ll remember you said that should I ever have another child.
2.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I''ve gotta say, Savvy, I''m sorely tempted to have Leon set my oval demantoid into that setting. I never thought about traps with it, but not that I''m picturing it in my head I''m thinking traps may not look bad with this stone.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a STUNNING ring. It is perfection and is a gorgeous interpretation of your grandmother''s ring. Wear it in good health!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it is such a lovely ring. I know you will always treasure it.
You and Leon created a true heirloom - congrats

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Dreamer dachsie & thing2of2 - thank you!

T Gal
9.gif
9.gif

Hest88 If your oval is curvy, it may also look great with step cut half moons or cadi cuts - trapz.com has some good examples.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring, full of meaning.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Amazingly beautiful!

P. S. It''s not just the ring that''s great, you also make some wonderful photos.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtaking! The stone and the setting are fab! He did a fantastic job! Congrats

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
WOWZA!!!
30.gif
30.gif
It''s stunning! It''s such a ring green color!! I love the fact that it''s also named after your grandmother. It''s a beautiful way to remember her and the times you shared together.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! Thats a STUNNER!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Leon always come through with his pieces! And I am glad you picked this tsav, its so beautifully green! (green with envy!!)
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful ring! i love the inspiration piece too!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, it''s STUNNING! I''m in love with your ring!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love the color
30.gif
30.gif

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
That is a true work of art. Wear it in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results