shape
carat
color
clarity

Just ordered the ring! | Pictures inside

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
WoW!!! Even from those slightly less than perfect pictures, the ring looks amazing!! Congratulations!!
36.gif

mamalala

Rough_Rock
Amazing ring! GREAT JOB!!!!! Now, go get some flowers and give us what we want!
5.gif

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!

I like the 3-sided pave!

Mr. Eric

Shiny_Rock
It a beautiful ring. $21, 000 please tell me where you work and if they are hiring! That is a down payment for a descent house in some areas!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 3:06:18 PM
Author: deags
WOW!! That is one nice ring ... I''m a guy and I almost want to say YES.
9.gif

I love the box that it came with too ...
OMG, deags...that just made my day! Thanks for the chuckle!

The ring looks FANTASTIC!!! Can''t wait to hear about the proposal! (And just think, if she says no, deags here will take her place!)
31.gif

username007

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 10:33:32 PM
Author: Mr. Eric
It a beautiful ring. $21, 000 please tell me where you work and if they are hiring! That is a down payment for a descent house in some areas!
I will let you know what I do for a living after the proposal (end of the month). In case my GF happens to come across this site...

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Please come back with hand shots. We would love to see!

Mr. Eric

Shiny_Rock
Ha, alright. Nice ring. I am very suprised how white it looks for being an I. I bought a G/VS for my fiance. Now I am thinking that I could have bought a larger I SI1 for the same price. My center stone is only .73.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! She is going to love it!

username007

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/11/2007 5:36:09 PM
Author: Mr. Eric
Ha, alright. Nice ring. I am very suprised how white it looks for being an I. I bought a G/VS for my fiance. Now I am thinking that I could have bought a larger I SI1 for the same price. My center stone is only .73.

I was originally planning on getting a G. Very nice... When I went into the jewelry store, they lined up three 2.5 diamonds for me. All SI1... G, H and I. Couldn’t tell the difference unless I pulled out the 10x. At that point, I decided the I was the way to go. So I asked for I, J and K. I could see a small difference between the J and K... The J even looked good to me. But I went with the (I) because I told myself that I would get one better then what I thought looked good to me.
I feel like my money was well spent with Excellent Cut, 2.39, I, SI1 and feel like my soon to be fiancé to be will love it!

username007

Rough_Rock
Thank you to everyone that has complimented the ring!!!!!!

username007

Rough_Rock
A couple more shots for you! (shot 1)

IMG_0442000001.JPG

username007

Rough_Rock
A couple more shots for you! (shot 2)

IMG_0445000001.JPG

username007

Rough_Rock
A couple more shots for you! (shot 3)

IMG_0447000001.JPG

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring! She''s going to love it.

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Wow! I can''t wait to hear the proposal story and see the HAND PICS!
31.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
I just know she will say yes tomorrow! Hell, I would. Hahha. J/K.

Here''s an early congratulations to you!
36.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
WoW! What a beautiful ring. She''ll definately say YES!!!!

yamsicle

Rough_Rock
I''m sure the proposal will go off without a hitch! Please post hand pic if you get a chance. Good luck!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I would wish you luck; but with that ring, I just wish you well reviving her!
31.gif
9.gif
Holy Moly that''s lovely.

shay

username007

Rough_Rock

Here is how it happened!

She thought the whole night was for her 26th Annual Birthday Celebration. So I had reservations at Custom House 6:00pm www.customhouse.cc Ate dinner... I had the duck & she had the veal with a nice bottle of Pinot Noir (my fav). We finished dinner around 8:00pm and it was so nice out that I convinced her to walk around downtown Chicago for a little. The plan was to take her to Buckingham Fountain and propose during the light and water show. Turns out that the fountain was shut down for the winter earlier that week! It was still a beautiful place so I told her how much she meant to me, dropped to a knee and proposed. Her first words were "Holy Shit is this really happening? We are so young... Yes, yes I will marry you! Wow, it is huge. I am going to pass out. Did I answer you yet? because YES I will marry you". I put the ring on her finger and we stayed around there for 15-20 more minutes. Then we got into a cab to head over to Sluggers Dueling Piano Bar. When we got there she got to share the news with 30 of our friends and our parents (parents were the only ones that knew, everyone else thought it was only Ashley''s birthday party). It turned out great and having our friends and family to share with after the fact was the best part.

This is the short of it... What do you think? I also posted a picture of Ashley and I from the Piano Bar (people were buying us lots of shots, so the pic isn’t the best)

AshleyGrant.JPG

username007

Rough_Rock
Forgot to mention that she had no idea our parents would be at the piano bar. On the taxi ride there she was making plans on how and when we would tell them. I let her plan knowing they would be waiting and it would be an awesome suprise! It was great...

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing your great proposal story; so glad everything went so well. I love your reference to her 26th Annual Birthday Celebration!!! Too funny!!
9.gif

You both look so happy, and I don''t think it''s just the shooters!!
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations to you both!!
35.gif

yamsicle

Rough_Rock
You guys are so cute together! Congratulations! You did good
36.gif

And, ahem, HAND PICS PLEASE
3.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to both of you!!! The ring is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS and the center stone looks big, even in the picture of you two at the piano bar! I didn''t read through the thread because I was hungry for pictures...what size is her ring finger? CONGRATS AGAIN!

username007

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 9:37:37 PM
Author: CrownJewel
Congratulations to both of you!!! The ring is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS and the center stone looks big, even in the picture of you two at the piano bar! I didn''t read through the thread because I was hungry for pictures...what size is her ring finger? CONGRATS AGAIN!
I got her a size 8 and it is too big... We are having it resized to a 7.5

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, what a sweet proposal!!! Congrats
36.gif

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, a 2.39 center stone, she''s one lucky girl! I love 2ct+ diamonds! You did a great job picking out this ring. It''s a knock-out! I''ve gone back to your post 3x just to see that stunner again! You and your fiance look darling together!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Wow - love the ring and the story. Best to both of you; you are a very cute couple!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results