shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Nice to Have OPTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

togal

Shiny_Rock
What can I say....you have a ring to suit everyone''s taste -- I personally love the one with the wide invisible princess cut setting -- it''s gorgeous. As I recall, don''t you have a number of SimonG rings also? I LOVE SimonG. Could you post some pics of those as well please?
3.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Now do you people understand why I have placed limits on MA? She is way over the quota...get this...she is holding out on you. There is more! She has more bands! Not kidding.

NO MORE SOUP FOR YOU! §

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 4:06:49 PM
Author: togal
What can I say....you have a ring to suit everyone''s taste -- I personally love the one with the wide invisible princess cut setting -- it''s gorgeous. As I recall, don''t you have a number of SimonG rings also? I LOVE SimonG. Could you post some pics of those as well please?
3.gif

Yes, I have a tri-color diamond SimonG ring. I really need to have a photo shoot with "all the other stuff"- kind of the miscellaneous rings.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 4:10:48 PM
Author: MaryAlaina
Date: 12/7/2007 4:06:49 PM

Author: togal

3.gif

Yes, I have a tri-color diamond SimonG ring. I really need to have a photo shoot with ''all the other stuff''- kind of the miscellaneous rings.
You have quite a lovely collection! I would LOVE to have such a large collection!

I would really like to see your Simon G... I reallllllllly love Simon G rings and just adore tri-color.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 4:09:35 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Now do you people understand why I have placed limits on MA? She is way over the quota...get this...she is holding out on you. There is more! She has more bands! Not kidding.

NO MORE SOUP FOR YOU! §

No way! There is MORE?????

MA -- We would love to see MORE!!! Pretty Please...

3.gif
30.gif

I am in AWE over your collection... just wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
wow and i thought i had a lot of rings! theyre beautiful!! can you please post pics of the rest of your collection??
36.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I have a midterm in a couple hours, so I''ll try to post the others either this weekend or next week!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 2:59:10 PM

Date: 12/7/2007 1:52:18 PM
Author: Gypsy
MA, who did your pink asscher halo ring? It''s one of the loveliest I''ve seen.

Actually, the pink halo center stone is a cushion. DBL did that one.
Diamonds by Lauren? Really? I wouldn''t have guessed.

Isaku... great minds think alike I see!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Can I be you when I grow up?

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
I didn''t know you had an e-ring collection, too.
18.gif

Can I see your LV collection??
30.gif

I''m dying to see that one!!
31.gif

Pretty please, with diamonds on top??
36.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 6:43:03 PM
Author: louisvgirl
18.gif

30.gif

31.gif

36.gif

Ok, there''s another photoshoot I gotta do....the classic, the multicolor, the pink, the denim, the cherries.....hmmm.....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is an amazing collection!
36.gif
They are all beautiful but the yellow is my favorite!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 7:14:50 PM

Date: 12/7/2007 6:43:03 PM
Author: louisvgirl
18.gif

30.gif

31.gif

36.gif

Ok, there''s another photoshoot I gotta do....the classic, the multicolor, the pink, the denim, the cherries.....hmmm.....
I imagine this line should be said in the style of Dorothy (Lions and tigers and bears oh my!)
36.gif

thekinglives

Rough_Rock
The first posts ever to make my jaw drop (no joke) LOL.
Enviable bling heaven
18.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Holy blingoly!

Hard to pick a favorite but if I had to steal just one it would probably be the pear.
31.gif

Can''t wait to see what else your''re hiding. Just how big IS your jewelry box??
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What about earrings???
31.gif
And bracelets???
36.gif
And pendants???
30.gif
Do you love them as much as rings?

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
::drooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllll::

excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor!!!!

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULLLL COLLECTION!!! it is nice to have options INDEEEED!!

30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 9:11:55 PM
Author: Miranda
What about earrings???
31.gif
And bracelets???
36.gif
And pendants???
30.gif

Nope, rings are my thing.

I HATE having things on my wrist. It drives me crazy. I only wear a watch when I absolutely HAVE to.

I do have some pendants, and more earrings, but really one wear a few pair the most (my .86 ct. martini studs from WF and my 2.5 ct. diamond hoops are my favorites). I also have both the cushion white and yellow gold hoops from Tiffany and wear those- a perfect size and weight! I actually have most of my earrings in our safe and rarely bother to open it up and wear anything from there.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 12:03:40 AM

Date: 12/7/2007 9:11:55 PM
Author: Miranda
What about earrings???
31.gif
And bracelets???
36.gif
And pendants???
30.gif

Nope, rings are my thing.

I HATE having things on my wrist. It drives me crazy. I only wear a watch when I absolutely HAVE to.

I do have some pendants, and more earrings, but really one wear a few pair the most (my .86 ct. martini studs from WF and my 2.5 ct. diamond hoops are my favorites). I also have both the cushion white and yellow gold hoops from Tiffany and wear those- a perfect size and weight! I actually have most of my earrings in our safe and rarely bother to open it up and wear anything from there.
I love love love diamond hoops, could you post a pic of them pls??
3.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 8:01:20 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69
Can''t wait to see what else you''re hiding. Just how big IS your jewelry box??
2.gif

I don''t have everything in one box. My ring box has room for 80 rings and it has more slots that are full than are empty.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''m not strong enough to pick my jaw up off of the floor. It''s stuck.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 12:07:38 AM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 12/8/2007 12:03:40 AM

I love love love diamond hoops, could you post a pic of them pls??
3.gif

Here''s a couple I''ve taken before...

diamondhoop2.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Wowsers!
30.gif
What a collection! They are all lovely, but the one with the pink halo is my favorite, followed by the round stone with the 3-sided pave (on the far left in the first photo). I would love to see close-ups of those 2 pretty please.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks MA!!! I love them; I want a pair.
3.gif
hehee

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
If I remember right, these are 1 1/8" in diameter. There are 10 stones on each earring, with each stone .12-13 each. I had them custom made at a local jewelers.

madiamondhoop6.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Crap. I "need" new earrings. DD "needs" new earrings. I thought I knew what to get but then I see these! Now I''m confused! They are gorgeous!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 1:06:26 AM
If I remember right, these are 1 1/8' in diameter. There are 10 stones on each earring, with each stone .12-13 each. I had them custom made at a local jewelers.
Wow, I think they look perfect w/your hair!!!! I have sort of long hair and I want something like that for an anniversary gift but probably 1 or 1.5 carats. Thanks for sharing; they are so blingy and beautiful!
36.gif

DD, get the hoops; I am a hoop girl. hehee I love MA's hoops!
3.gif
31.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love this pair! I know the inside/outside is popular right now, but I have long hair that I usually wear down. It didn''t make sense to me to have inside/outside because you probably wouldn''t be able to see the "inside" stones in back much, if at all. I couldn''t find anyone who sold ones like this, with only stones on the front/outside, in the size and ct. weight I wanted, so I had them custom made. These and a pair of studs are really all the earrings I need!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
MA, you have such a fabulous jewelry collection! You should really post all of your beauties in one thread for all of us to drool over!
9.gif
3.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results