shape
carat
color
clarity

It's HERE!!! My 5-stone 8-prong trellis reset by DBL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geisha_gyrl

Shiny_Rock
I've been MIA on PS for a while dealing with the whole wedding planning process and I come across this!!!!

Yssie, GEEZ-US! I'm absolutely speechless!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! WOW!!!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Yssie!!!!! HOLY COW!!!! How in the world did I miss this??!!???? Your new ring is unbelievably GORGEOUS!!! It's the perfect amount of bling, and amazing finger coverage!!!! It's absolutely STUNNING! I had to show my hubby because he had said that he wanted to get me a ring (significantly smaller of course!) just like this forever ago, and when he saw these pics, he litterally: "WOW!". It's just beautiful!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's funny, I could have sworn I'd posted in this thread way earlier. Huh.

Yssie, you know I love swoopy prongs too, and I keep coming back to stare at them. Ha! You have quite a gorgeous ring. :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much preacher, 04, Zoe!! :bigsmile:

04 - This ring was my DH's idea originally too! Funny, that!

Zoe - Oh, I stare at the prongs too ::)

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
FANTASTICO! AMAZING job by all involved!

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie, I apologize. I feel somewhat responsible for the fire you drew in the other thread as I'm one of the ones who asked for your impressions of workmanship between the two pieces. Despite all the drama, I found the thread to be immensely helpful and informative. Thank you for humoring my request, and please don't hesitate to call on me to compare/review work I have seen in person. I may need more work on my photography skills, but I'm pretty good at ignoring people when the situation calls for it. :twisted: Thanks again and enjoy your ring!

vmajo1

Rough_Rock
i am in love with your ring. i hope u dont mind but ive hinted to my husband it would be a nice surprise if he duplicated it for me.
hes still laughing. are u going to put a wedding band with it? plain or maybe a thin chanel or invisabley set eternity (or two).???

D

Deactivated member 42515

Your ring is utterly and undeniably amahhhhzing!

ChrisES

Shiny_Rock
Wow! So impressive!

mimi72

Shiny_Rock
You definitely don't need one more person to tell you this is a gorgeous ring, but this is a gorgeous ring. Geez. Just, wow. Well done!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - I am super late in replying!! I just linked this thread from RT and thought I'd take a peek...

Snickle - thank you!!

thb - all drama all over ;)) I still adore it, months later, so all seems to be well!

vmajo - that's completely flattering - and yes, he can laugh, now :devil: I was contemplating a number of bands, bought a couple, but at the end of the day I couldn't give up my wedding band proper. So I'm wearing it with a plain rounded band of (fortunately) similar depth and (unfortunately) slightly different colour.

YayTacori - thank you, and good to see you posting again!!

Thank you Chris!

mimi - oh, it's no hardship, I promise :halo: thank you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Yssie - got any new pictures or pictures of the ring with your wedding band? Inquiring minds would love to see! :love:

victoriouslegion

Rough_Rock
That piece is unreal!!!!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
I've admired the photos of your gorgeous reset many times and can't believe I never commented! The fluidity of the profile is completely swoon-worthy -- many congrats! :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you MGR, victorious, Ganesha!

MGR - I don't, believe it or not! I'll have to take some when the sun comes back...
Ganesha - Oh, just as I've admired your showstopper, believe me :bigsmile:

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad you are still happy with your ring ! I also cant wait to see pics of it with your wedding band! I did end up ordering an engraved band like yours and I cannot wait to receive it next month :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Yssie, I think the sun has been back out for a bit now. . . still waiting on those new pictures!

Would love to see your ering with the wedding band - how are you wearing your set these days?

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, what a stunning 5 stone ring!!! Wow!

kendratay

Rough_Rock
hi! just wanted to say i love your ring! i was wondering where you got it and how many carats. its absolutely gorgeous!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
kendratay said:
hi! just wanted to say i love your ring! i was wondering where you got it and how many carats. its absolutely gorgeous!!

The first post on the first page of this thread gives the carat total weight. The center stone is 2.7 carats. The ring was made by Diamonds by Lauren in NY.

rapsid

Rough_Rock
If you don’t mind me asking, I'm looking to design/ custom make a similar ring. What would I be looking at for a price range with similar diamonds? Thanks so much

racheld

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh -- is this for sale anywhere?!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yssie! I'm bumping your thread because I'm OBSESSED with your ring! :love:
Everything about it is just perfect.

And also because I'm eager to receive my unplated wg ring from DBL, too! We will be metal twins! :D

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
cygnet|1360690077|3378339 said:
Yssie! I'm bumping your thread because I'm OBSESSED with your ring! :love:
Everything about it is just perfect.

And also because I'm eager to receive my unplated wg ring from DBL, too! We will be metal twins! :D

I am obsessed with this ring as well. Yssie, it is truly amazing!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww thank you cygnet & Donna!!

:bigsmile:

I'm super excited to see unplated wg catching on for these lower-coloured beauties!! I *know* you'll LOVE yours - the design is perfect for the stone and the colour is perfect for the design!! Warmth - and continuity, the way the setting is almost an extension of the pattern of the stone...

Gosh, I'm super late to these responses :sick: and I never posted the pics I promised MGR!! Gotta laugh at some of them though - the ones for which there are answers in, y'know, the first post ::)

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yssie|1360692648|3378367 said:
Awww thank you cygnet & Donna!!

:bigsmile:

I'm super excited to see unplated wg catching on for these lower-coloured beauties!! I *know* you'll LOVE yours - the design is perfect for the stone and the colour is perfect for the design!! Warmth - and continuity, the way the setting is almost an extension of the pattern of the stone...

Gosh, I'm super late to these responses :sick: and I never posted the pics I promised MGR!! Gotta laugh at some of them though - the ones for which there are answers in, y'know, the first post ::)

Thank you Yssie! I'm glad I went with the double bezel. It's just very "me", and it's just right for the stone.

I've only seen a few unplated rings here and none in real life but I honestly am kind of surprised that it isn't more common or trendy already. I looooooove packrat's white gold, it's incredible, but apparently it's a secret recipe belonging to SS :( David hasn't yet confirmed to me which alloy will be used for mine, but I strongly suspect it'll be Pd-wg just like yours since that seems to be what the bench is comfortable using. Twins!

Yes!!! More pics!!!

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Absolutely love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results