shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing The Nightingale by BGD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! I love the yellow accent diamonds-yum! I can''t wait for handshots!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 7:37:44 PM
Author: Beaglemom
WOW !!! Both of those rings are just magnificent. I''m sure you and your mother will get extreme enjoyment wearing them.
DITTO!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Lori

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
KT, what a gorgeous ring!!!! I haven''t seen it on the BGD website yet...I imagine it will be up soon unless I missed it earlier!

The yellow stone is stunning although I love your mom''s ring too. Big Congrats!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful ring, KT! can''t wait for more pics!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful, the yellow diamond really stands out.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, as expected!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh that is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love the yellow diamonds as accents. I can''t wait to see handshots. Truly a gorgeous ring.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Just lovely. The yellow diamonds as accents are wonderful!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
SO pretty!!!! I love the yellow diamonds!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kt, it''s just stunning!
30.gif

rusticrhythm

Rough_Rock
GORGEOUS ring! :) Hope we see handshots soon!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
just PERRRRFECT!
30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
kticeRN -

your new ring is GORGEOUS - and those yellow diamonds are the BOMB baby!

wonderful - congratulations! (and slight waves of envy emanating from new york...)

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
I must say that incuding those little yellow diamonds was an inspired decision, making it one of a kind. BRAVO!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

WOW!!! Sorry I didn’t respond sooner. I am having a really difficult 1st trimester with morning sickness. Between work, the holiday, sleeping and being nauseous I didn’t get a chance! Sorry. I did take a few pics, not my best stuff, but hopefully I will get a few better ones on Thursday if it is sunny here! I am soooo sick of rain!

Porridge, Kismet, D&T, Brown.Eyed.Girl, Monnyjay, Maisie, MC, AprilBaby, Catmom, tyty333, geckodani, Diamond*Dana, packrat, ckrickett, beechezz, SanDiegoLady, tigian, szh07, legra, Beaglemom, VRBeauty, thing2of2, loriken214, sugar, rhbgirl24, LtlFirecracker, Kelli, Linda W, Cind11, princessplease, gemgirl, rusticrhythm, atroop711, whitby_2773, and DiamondFlame. Thank you all SOOOO much for your kind words. I really do truly love this ring!

Cellentani – I have to thank Brian, Lesley and their team for the artwork. I had an idea of what I wanted to see and they took it and made it real. The craftsmanship coming out of BGD is like no other I have experienced yet! The little yellow gold bezel is just perfect. I am amazed at how they can make something so small come out so amazing! My moms ring is in platinum as well.

LaurenThePartier – I didn’t think that the yellow was really going to be noticeable but it is easy to see. I think if I opted for larger stones I might not see it as much but the .30’s cover just the top of my finger so I can see the yellow almost all of the time!

FancyDiamond – My mom’s 5 stone ring she is using as a wedding band so she wears it alone. It is definitely substantial enough to wear alone but can be paired with stacking bands as well. I have 2 domed pave bands that I wear on either side that looks great! (No pics yet but I will take some). I had a 2.24 e=ring set in a tiffany replica that I wore with my old 5 stone band. There was not a gap that I can remember. I liked them together if I wanted a LOT of bling, but I also really liked my e-ring with the thinner bands so the e-ring stone was the showcase. Unfortunately I do not have my erring at this moment. I had a bit of an upgrade nightmare and am now working with BGD to find my new e-ring stone. When I have it I will post some pics for you. As far as pricing, I would contact Lesley directly BrianGavinDiamonds.com. The pricing will depend on the stones you purchase, the color of the melee and the metal you want. I am sure she would be happy to give you a quote even if you are not 100% ready to commit yet! She is an amazing and very sweet lady….and she NEVER sleeps!!

Gypsy – You know we can do a time-share for that amazing pendant of yours any time you would like!!! I really liked the name too; I thought it was pretty fitting for me.

NeverEndingUpgrade – I am SOOOO jealous you got to go visit and see my ring! I hope you had a great time there. Brian is a knowledgeable and passionate about diamonds, it is like you can spend forever talking to him!! I love the twist of the yellows; it really makes the ring unique which I love! You should get one!!!!

Jelly – It has not posted to the blog yet. I am sure at some point it will be there. My moms ring didn’t get put on there right away either. They seem to have so many things to post on there; I will just wait my turn!

Without further delay… the pics! First are two from Lesley with the yellow melee. The white melee in the second pic is a 0.12 BGD for size reference!

Yellow_Nightingale.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
0.12 BGD melee with the yellow melee

Yellow_Nightinggale-2.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ktyb1.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ktyb2.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ktyb3.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ktyb4.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ktyb5.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ktyb6.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ktyb7.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ktyb8.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love love love your ring and your moms! One day I want a 5-stone, maybe for a fifth anniversary or something, and I think the Nightingale would be the one!

Date: 7/7/2009 4:32:03 PM
Author: KtIceRN
... Unfortunately I do not have my erring at this moment. I had a bit of an upgrade nightmare and am now working with BGD to find my new e-ring stone. When I have it I will post some pics for you.

And do tell please!!
9.gif
Inquiring minds want to know.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ktyb9.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ktyb10.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

ktyb11.JPG

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is just stunning! Beautiful design!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results