shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my new Leon...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mariel

Shiny_Rock
LOVE IT!!!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! it is beautiful!!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Your Leon is BREATHTAKING!!! I was looking through your old posts and saw that you had a beverly k stacking band you used for your old set... Do you think you will still put that in between your ER and WB? Loved that look! But the way you''re wearing it now is absolutely beautiful too. Really can''t go wrong. :)

As for your original stone and putting it in a cushion shaped halo... I''m attaching a couple pics of my new ER... Round in a cushion-ey halo... Thought it might help!

Nut1.jpg

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
21.gif

Good luck deciding... Either way you have a divine collection of rings!

Handshot447-1.jpg

fire_works

Rough_Rock
What a massive, epic, timeless beauty.....

....Diamondnut: your setting manages to showcase and compliment your large stone excellently--a perfectly balanced work of eye candy.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
....I'd love to borrow it.
27.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
W
30.gif
W! Simply gorgeous and it really is a perfect match with the Daniel K band. Enjoy!

neexhoney

Rough_Rock
that is spectacular!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Impeccable. Congrats.

Chris380

Rough_Rock
Diamondnut,

Thank you so much for your reply -- I am so excited for my reset. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but now that I am about to start the process I am freaking out about the details!

Your new ring is truly spectacular!!!! I can''t stop drooling
30.gif

Chris

Chris380

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the threadjack.....

GoodSoul, I saw your reply to this thread - hope you are still following. I sent you a "page" on the SMTR forum. I''d love to hear from you if you have a second.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
it''s stunning!!! so classy!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Def. need more pics!!!!!!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS does not even begin to encompass how BEAUTIFUL your set is! I adore how lovely it looks on your hand! Wear it in the best of health! It is ENORMOUS but so, so pretty!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

More pics please when you get the chance!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolute perfection! I would love to see more handshots! I think the 3-stone that you like would be an amazing reset.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
I think I finally got my photography groove back! Get ready for an onslaught of pictures!! :)

IMG_6646 2.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
4. my perfectly matching daniel k band by itself. what luck!

IMG_6643.JPG

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
By all means post as many pictures as you have - I don''t think any of us will get tired of looking. Gorgeous ring - congratulations!!!

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
5. cool shot of arrows

IMG_6669.JPG

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
6. oh a leaf i plucked of my DH''s plant. shhhhh...it was withering anyway :)

IMG_6685.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
7. from the other side

IMG_6692.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 8:53:38 PM
Author: diamondnut
6. oh a leaf i plucked of my DH''s plant. shhhhh...it was withering anyway :)
I love this one!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Okay our little secret! hehe
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. It must sparkle like mad.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
8. on a book

IMG_6657.JPG

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
9. gallery view

IMG_6695.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
10. last but not least.

that''s all for now!! thanks for sharing in my excitement!!

IMG_6712b.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2009 8:33:54 PM
A few more pics...slowly but steadily...

Profile shot

AH I love love love the profile!! Congrats and Enjoy it!!
36.gif

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
LFVDoll,

Thanks for your reply. Congrats on your engagement!! Your ring is stunning, especially on your finger!! It''s definitely moved my mental-meter a notch towards the cushion side! This is going to be a tough decision!!

As for the Beverly K band, I probably won''t be wearing it with my new set. The size of my new set is smaller (5.5 & 5.75) and the Bev K band is sized to match my old set (6.25) so it juts out a bit and doesn''t look right. I plan on stacking my Bev K band with my old Leon band on days when my fingers are all bloated and puffy :)

BUT I do have a new band in the pipeline to go with my new set...a diamond and pink sapphire baguette band from Leon. I''m picking it up when I go home in December for the holidays! Can''t wait!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/25/2009 9:33:42 PM
LFVDoll,

Thanks for your reply. Congrats on your engagement!! Your ring is stunning, especially on your finger!! It''s definitely moved my mental-meter a notch towards the cushion side! This is going to be a tough decision!!

As for the Beverly K band, I probably won''t be wearing it with my new set. The size of my new set is smaller (5.5 & 5.75) and the Bev K band is sized to match my old set (6.25) so it juts out a bit and doesn''t look right. I plan on stacking my Bev K band with my old Leon band on days when my fingers are all bloated and puffy :)

BUT I do have a new band in the pipeline to go with my new set...a diamond and pink sapphire baguette band from Leon. I''m picking it up when I go home in December for the holidays! Can''t wait!

Oh my! You lucky girl!! That is going to be SO SO SO stunning!!! Can''t wait to see!! I love how the stacked bands look on your hand. You don''t see it that often and you totally can pull it off!! It''s classic yet unique!
30.gif
I am actually planning to do something similar with my ER/WB. The Tiffany novo or metro eternity bands (haven''t decided yet) look great with my ER, and I want to get one in white gold or platinum and one in rose gold...! (For the middle.) They don''t sit completely flush to the ER, but I''m a fan of that look... As I can see you are too! ;-) Again, absolutely gorgeous, diamondnut. Congrats!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it and totally agree with your assessment of this setting compared to your previous.

I was curious and looked back at your previous threads and I wonder how you feel about the color and the size now that you have it on your hand... to me it is stunning but I wondered what you thought now
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results