shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Diamond Bezel Earrings!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 12:39:57 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 4/3/2009 12:12:31 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Thanks Bebe, AmberGretchen, MC and Lorelei!!

LaurenThe Partier you so should get a pair!

Gecko I keep telling Brian and Lesley the same thing! I am sure they are well aware how much all of us PS folks are anxiously awaiting the site to come up and are working like mad to make it happen ASAP!!

Thanks Maisie! So.....do we get any hints on what you got cooking?!?
27.gif
I am having a 5 stone ring with 20 pointers
9.gif
I just have to decide what I want the setting to look like. I love Kcoursolle and Demelza''s rings. I just wonder how I will cope with such open stones!
Maisie that sounds great! I love openness of my 5 stone. I will tell you that I am very hard on my hands and I have not had a problem at all. I wear mine all of the time. Can''t wait to see what you decide.
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on those gorgeous earrings!!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Those earrings are great! I think bezel set earrings are really cool. It almost makes me want to ditch my martini set studs and have them put in bezels. Hmm. You have some really nice jewelry!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 11:50:51 AM
Author: Lorelei
*kisses fingers...* SUPERB!
what she said.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Love them! These make my desire to get bezel studs even greater (please don''t tell DH)
12.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
yummmmmmmmmmmy. BG is creating some mighty tempting pieces already. Good thing I already have studs
3.gif

congrats!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 12:44:47 PM

Date: 4/3/2009 12:39:57 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 4/3/2009 12:12:31 PM
Thanks Bebe, AmberGretchen, MC and Lorelei!!

LaurenThe Partier you so should get a pair!

Gecko I keep telling Brian and Lesley the same thing! I am sure they are well aware how much all of us PS folks are anxiously awaiting the site to come up and are working like mad to make it happen ASAP!!

Thanks Maisie! So.....do we get any hints on what you got cooking?!?
27.gif
I am having a 5 stone ring with 20 pointers
9.gif
I just have to decide what I want the setting to look like. I love Kcoursolle and Demelza''s rings. I just wonder how I will cope with such open stones!
Maisie that sounds great! I love openness of my 5 stone. I will tell you that I am very hard on my hands and I have not had a problem at all. I wear mine all of the time. Can''t wait to see what you decide.
1.gif
Oh yes! I forgot you have this ring too!! I am so glad to hear you haven''t had any problems! Its very helpful to know!

E B

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/3/2009 2:03:25 PM
Author: icekid
yummmmmmmmmmmy. BG is creating some mighty tempting pieces already. Good thing I already have studs
3.gif

congrats!
Yes but bezels and martini/ prong sets are different ice, so you could definitely have another pair....
41.gif
11.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 3:06:37 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 4/3/2009 2:03:25 PM
Author: icekid
3.gif

congrats!
Yes but bezels and martini/ prong sets are different ice, so you could definitely have another pair....
41.gif
11.gif
YUP! That''s what I did. It''s a very good idea!!!
31.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow they are going to be gorgeous. I will be back for the earshots
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
WOW they are so pretty and sparkly! They are going to look awesome on! You lucky gal you!
21.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Those bezel studs are beautiful. I am looking to have studs made sometime in the near future.
I am new to PS and have been lurking almost daily. :)
From what I gather, Whiteflash is highly recommended and Brian Gavin and his wife have formed their own business. KtIceRN, do you mind me asking why you went with Brian instead of Whiteflash?
Sorry if this question is dumb or the answer is obvious.
Can''t wait for ear shots. Lots please!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous!! I love the swoopy side profile, just lovely! Of course the diamonds are killer too!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh KT, they look amazing. I can''t wait for ear shots. BG is certainly doing some great work. That was sooo sweet of your Mom, how fun!!!
36.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, these came out gorgeous! I''m really hoping to do some bezel set earrings at some point. Lesley is the best and I''m happy to see their new company is doing well.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! They are perfect :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are stunning! I told Lesley the other day that I''m hoping to be in the market for earring at the end of this year... and these are just like the ones I want! I''m trying to decide between bezels (which I really want) or martinis (less expensive than the bezel settings since I want to upgrade to 1ctw as soon as feasible.

I can''t wiat for your ear shots!!! Woooo Hoooo! Congrats!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Those bezels are amazing! I can''t wait for the pictures
36.gif

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
36.gif
Those look absolutely amazing!!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! I can''t wait to see ear shots.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Diamond*Dana, Cind11 (almost...or you could get another pair!), tlh, Burk (your secret is safe with me!
2.gif
), mochi, icekid, ebree, MMT, btrflygrl23, kcoursolle, Kaleigh, Siamese Kitty (yes Lesley is and I think they are going to be fine with all of our support), SDL, Woobug, akmiss, siamese3, and Kay!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
FABULOUS!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 4:03:51 PM
Author: tigian
Wow! Those bezel studs are beautiful. I am looking to have studs made sometime in the near future.
From what I gather, Whiteflash is highly recommended and Brian Gavin and his wife have formed their own business. KtIceRN, do you mind me asking why you went with Brian instead of Whiteflash?
Thanks tigian! Glad to have you on PS. This is a wonderful place to hang out.

As to why I chose BGD over WF for this project, it is very simple. I dealt with Brian and Lesley ALOT when they were at WF. When they left the company and I found out they would be opening their own business I knew I wanted to purchase something from them. I wanted to help support their new business as much as they have supported me throughout the years. The timing just worked out right that my mom was ready to buy a ring and then we decided to get me earrings so we went with BGD.

That being said I still like WF and would absolutely purchase from them again. I have always enjoyed purchasing from them. They are wonderful folks with great customer service. In fact I am considering upgrading my ering stone with them in the near future.

I think it is great for the consumers that there is a new trusted PS vendor. As you can see there is pleanty of business to go around and so it gives us more opportunity to buy different things from different vendors at competitive prices. It also makes everyone step up their game a bit to offer new pieces ect.

That is it in a nut shell! Hope that helped a bit. I wish you luck in picking out your new earring stones.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 5:36:05 PM
Author: Gypsy
Those are stunning! I told Lesley the other day that I''m hoping to be in the market for earring at the end of this year... and these are just like the ones I want! I''m trying to decide between bezels (which I really want) or martinis (less expensive than the bezel settings since I want to upgrade to 1ctw as soon as feasible.

I can''t wiat for your ear shots!!! Woooo Hoooo! Congrats!
I would do martinis and then do the bezel when you get to your magic 1ctw mark. I really LOVE the bezel look, but I wouldn''t waste your money till you are done upgrading.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those are fabulous. Congrats!
I can''t wait til he has his site up and running so I can browse and dream.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
wooohoooo can''t wait to see the ear shots
3.gif
3.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 7:48:20 PM
Date: 4/3/2009 4:03:51 PM

Author: tigian

Thanks tigian! Glad to have you on PS. This is a wonderful place to hang out.

As to why I chose BGD over WF for this project, it is very simple. I dealt with Brian and Lesley ALOT when they were at WF. When they left the company and I found out they would be opening their own business I knew I wanted to purchase something from them. I wanted to help support their new business as much as they have supported me throughout the years. The timing just worked out right that my mom was ready to buy a ring and then we decided to get me earrings so we went with BGD.

That being said I still like WF and would absolutely purchase from them again. I have always enjoyed purchasing from them. They are wonderful folks with great customer service. In fact I am considering upgrading my ering stone with them in the near future.

I think it is great for the consumers that there is a new trusted PS vendor. As you can see there is pleanty of business to go around and so it gives us more opportunity to buy different things from different vendors at competitive prices. It also makes everyone step up their game a bit to offer new pieces ect.

That is it in a nut shell! Hope that helped a bit. I wish you luck in picking out your new earring stones.

Thanks for answering my question. It helped a lot! I''ll be sure to do my research and talk to both vendors since they are both so highly recommended. Again, beautiful earrings and I can''t wait to see your mom''s ring.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I love them! Especially the inscriptions on the girdles.

Excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results