shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD 3 Bezel Pendants

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all your kind comments!! Can''t wait till it arrives to take more pictures!

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Photos are in!

I need to buy a macro lens for my DSLR ASAP!!!! This is not cutting it!

(on a side note, because this pendant is so small, it has made me appreciated the size of my e ring and for the moment, it has been looking MASSIVE)

lass_pendants_1.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
On a succulent!

lass_pendants_2.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
My one alone!

lass_pendants_3.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Neck Shot!

lass_pendants_4.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
With my E ring, its a .81ct E VS2
The pendant is a .313ct J VS2
Just for comparison purposes!

lass_pendants_5.jpg

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
lasscreative, they are stunning.. Do you have photo''s of the back of the pendant/s?
The yellow gold looks delicious. It is making me lean towards a yellow gold one now....so many decisions..

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

It''s sweet that all three of you will match
1.gif

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/4/2010 3:04:28 AM
Author: AussieNic
lasscreative, they are stunning.. Do you have photo''s of the back of the pendant/s?

The yellow gold looks delicious. It is making me lean towards a yellow gold one now....so many decisions..

Thank you!

I was actually a little bit annoyed that my sister was a yellow gold girl, but it is really nice!! I wish I had gotten that for myself too!!!!

Ill try and take a picture of the back of the pendant.

Get the barbara though!! Really lovely!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Those are stunning!!! They are awesome bridesmaids/sisters gifts!!! They turned out great!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Lasscreative, they are gorgeous! The pictures you have wearing the white and yellow gold ones layered looks awesome. It is definitely tempting me to get another Barbara pendant in yellow gold (eventually). I''m sure the recipients will adore them!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful new photos! It''s fun to see the yg and wg pendants together. They look great on you - very classic and elegant. Your sister and SIL to be are going to love them.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/4/2010 5:44:42 PM
Author: kittybean
Lasscreative, they are gorgeous! The pictures you have wearing the white and yellow gold ones layered looks awesome. It is definitely tempting me to get another Barbara pendant in yellow gold (eventually). I'm sure the recipients will adore them!

I knowwww!!!!! How much fun would that be!!!!!! My DF SUGGESTED that in the future I could get more and add them to the chain to make an effect like this

Tiffany Jazz Pendant

Just keep adding more!! and if you wanted to could add them to different chains!

Could upgrade and get a nice round and set it in rose gold and get another white gold one to go the other side and then 2 other baby yellow golds!! HMMMMmmmm

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Okay, you? Are the sweetest sister and bride in the world. That''s such a lovely gesture!

The pendants are absolutely gorgeous - I bet they''re going to love them!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
The pendants are gorgeous! What a thoughtful bride/sister/sister-in law you are! The pendants look really good layered too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results