shape
carat
color
clarity

BEZELICIOUS! TG''s FG''S WF studs!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, thanks for all the pictures!!! You did a great job showing size and getting a real feel for them! They are fantastic and the size is just perfect on your ears.
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tgal, they''re just bootiful!! and they look perfect on you.
bat%20eyes3.gif

You''re such a cutie too!

Congrats, and wear them in good, if not preggo health.
grins-xmas.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry about the scary eye! I didn''t mean to scare anyone.
1.gif

Diver, that''s funny! I thought most everyone knew I was Asian. I did post my wedding pics last year, so I figured I''m on here and visible to some degree. I didn''t mention it on Preggo because that''s the thread for BABY poo, not jewelry poo!
3.gif

Yup Mara, I love them. I haven''t taken them off and it''s nice to wake up to some bling in the morning. But I have to say, they get dirty fast in the ears with all that hair around! Thank god for the ultrasonic.

Thanks ladies for the nice comments about the glowing preggo thing. I went shopping yesterday for a top for a christmas party and didn''t come back with anything. For the first time, I really felt BIG! I''ve been denial all this time or something, but now there''s no denying the gut. I already feel like I should have gotten MONGO size studs to detract the eye from my belly. Ah well. At least TGuy is getting fat with me.

Treysar, I chose them, but it wasn''t hard. It seemed obvious they were a match, and AGS graded one right after the other (the report numbers are only one digit apart). The F''s I was considering had the same sequential grading numbers, and I liked the idea. Mara had looked at the Fs for me and said they were knockouts, but did say they appeared smaller than her .38s. I loved the size of her earrings and thought they were perfect, so I didn''t want to go smaller, hence the Js. I really do love the whiteness of Fs, but I have to say, in the ears I just don''t see it. You just don''t stare it at it like you do a ring and since I''M the only one who gets such immense pleasure ogling my jewelry, I wasn''t going to pay more for something I only see a few minutes a day.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I seriously need a new camera - your thread has such great pics! I didn''t even bother taking more for mine because my Canon Elph 3.1 megapixel is a great camera but the resolution can''t come close to these new models!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 2:11:25 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I seriously need a new camera - your thread has such great pics!
HA! I thought the SAME THING and went off into a camera research vortex last night.
20.gif
My
27.gif
is on overdrive, and I guess my subconcious knows the camera (@ under $300) is more do-able than the STUDS THEMSELVES (at least right now). But, honestly, we have three cameras, a cell phone with a camera and two frickin camcorders. I can''t keep "upgrading" to the juicy new thing every time the
27.gif
''s monster strikes.

:sigh:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I seriously need a new camera - your thread has such great pics! I didn''t even bother taking more for mine because my Canon Elph 3.1 megapixel is a great camera but the resolution can''t come close to these new models!!
FG, I do recommend the Canon SD850 IS. Prices are right around the 250 range at some etailers. I got mine at Costco.com for a bit more, but it had a bonus 2GB card with it, and I like the convenience of returning it at the Costco stores.

The new models have omitted the optical viewfinder, if that''s important to you. The 700 model when it was discontinued became a very hot item and prices actually went up for awhile. If you want the 850, you should look into it before it gets scarce...I like this one better than some of the newer ones that are out, but those have gotten good reviews as well.

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this camera. It''s shiny. Like diamonds.
30.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 2:19:04 PM
Author: decodelighted

I seriously need a new camera - your thread has such great pics!
HA! I thought the SAME THING and went off into a camera research vortex last night.
20.gif
My
27.gif
is on overdrive, and I guess my subconcious knows the camera (@ under $300) is more do-able than the STUDS THEMSELVES (at least right now). But, honestly, we have three cameras, a cell phone with a camera and two frickin camcorders. I can''t keep ''upgrading'' to the juicy new thing every time the
27.gif
''s monster strikes.

:sigh:
Uh Deco, hate to break it to you...but the above means you DON''T HAVE a DIGITAL camera.
11.gif
However, I have taken the above to mean, three cameras, colon, then list. Do you mean you actually have THREE cameras, plus all that other stuff? That would make it tough to enable you.
1.gif

And have you taken out the starter studs in your ears yet?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 2:30:44 PM
Author: TravelingGal
the above means you DON''T HAVE a DIGITAL camera.
11.gif
However, I have taken the above to mean, three cameras, colon, then list. Do you mean you actually have THREE cameras, plus all that other stuff? That would make it tough to enable you.
1.gif
HA! We''re camera-holics over here! Two digital cameras (including a formerly 4K pro model with many lenses & the 2nd Canon Elph model) & a 35 mm PLUS the cellphone/camcorder mess. That''s what happens when folks get together later in life -- they come with a bunch of appliances & gadgets. Anyone need an extra coffeemaker or microwave or blender or matched set of male cats
11.gif
3.gif
. PLEASE no one enable me. I am a nut ball married to an even more crazed techie nut ball. We must be stopped.

Re: the starter studs. Yes, mercifully gone. Since Nov. I''ve been rotating through a series of fashion earrings in different styles to see what looks best actually ON me - and - which are most sleep-comfie before I pony up for perm. bling. Also: I''m po''.
20.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 2:45:46 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 12/4/2007 2:30:44 PM
Author: TravelingGal
the above means you DON''T HAVE a DIGITAL camera.
11.gif
1.gif
HA! We''re camera-holics over here! Two digital cameras (including a formerly 4K pro model with many lenses & the 2nd Canon Elph model) & a 35 mm PLUS the cellphone/camcorder mess. That''s what happens when folks get together later in life -- they come with a bunch of appliances & gadgets. Anyone need an extra coffeemaker or microwave or blender or matched set of male cats
11.gif
3.gif
. PLEASE no one enable me. I am a nut ball married to an even more crazed techie nut ball. We must be stopped.

Re: the starter studs. Yes, mercifully gone. Since Nov. I''ve been rotating through a series of fashion earrings in different styles to see what looks best actually ON me - and - which are most sleep-comfie before I pony up for perm. bling. Also: I''m po''.
20.gif
If you''re looking for sleep comfy, I''d probably say do the huggies that you are interested in. I have to say, I can sleep in these, but once in a while, I feel them.

OK, I won''t enable you...you have a slew of cameras!

That was the nice thing about having TGuy move here from Oz...he didn''t bring over a ton of stuff. Phew!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock

OHMYGAWD!!!!!!! Where have I been? Clearly under a rock. WOWOWOWOWOWO.

They are MORE than I''d hoped for (for you). HUGE, not too much poo, and PERFECTLY proportioned to your gorgeous head! Speaking of....you have the most beautiful skin! Are you doing anything special? whoa.

Tgal. Those are forever earings. They are so perfectly perfect in every way. WOWOWOW. I cant get over the size!

Stunning. congrats. WOW.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Ps. I''m really jealous. I think I must be catching you''re size Who-oooooorishness!!!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
FG and Deco.......I hate to stir trouble, buuuuuuuuuuuuut......

The SD850 is on sale for only $255 right now through Newegg, and it includes free 3-day business shipping!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16830120208&ATT=30-120-208&CMP=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Digital+Cameras-_-CANON+USA+Inc-_-30120208

11.gif
11.gif
31.gif
31.gif

$255 is peanuts in the grand scheme of it all.....LOL. MUCH CHEAPER than other madness purchases (i.e. diamonds).

This camera has a huge advantage over huge SLR cameras because the lens is so much smaller; it doesn't suffer the head obstruction malady that can come with bigger SLR macro lenses.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 3:37:05 PM
Author: aljdewey

FG and Deco.......I hate to stir trouble, buuuuuuuuuuuuut......

The SD850 is on sale for only $255 right now through Newegg, and it includes free 3-day business shipping!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16830120208&ATT=30-120-208&CMP=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Digital+Cameras-_-CANON+USA+Inc-_-30120208

11.gif
11.gif
31.gif
31.gif

$255 is peanuts in the grand scheme of it all.....LOL. MUCH CHEAPER than other madness purchases (i.e. diamonds).
Alj, you are a bad bad lady. BTW, it''s the same price on amazon. Newegg has great customer service though...I work with them directly and often go into their offices here in socal.

Again, keep costco.com in mind. You can get 2GB cards for very cheap, but in the end I didn''t mind paying slightly more for the bundle with the more lenient return privileges.

Mela lu, it''s the camera that makes everything look so good! LOL, I''m kind of serious. My hair is not that black...or shiny for that matter, I think. And I''ll probably horrify lots of people when I saw I do not take care of my skin. Years ago in college, every time I tried, I got a zit. So I just started using water and putting on lotion (sometimes). My warped theory was that if you don''t touch your skin all that much, it won''t get wrinkly. Hehehe. I will say that I started using bare escentuals about a month ago (have it on in the photo) and it does a lot for evening out skin tone, so maybe that''s it.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 3:37:05 PM
Author: aljdewey
I hate to stir trouble, buuuuuuuuuuuuut......The SD850 is on sale for only $255
Ummmm ... yesssss. You certainly LOOK like an
12.gif
w/that wicked new avatar! Through all sorts of coupouns & hinky dealings I got the $ down to $240 at some point in my camera shopping rabbit hole last night. Then the wine wore off and I got distracted by a new episode of THE HILLS.
3.gif
I don't even know what I'd be taking macro pictures OF. No T-tot on the way over here. Honeymoon's Over. And the up-close-pores of my skin aren't nearly as velvety as Ms. Ivory (Traveling) Girl Natural o're here.
27.gif
. Perhaps it's best if *I* stick to the blurry pix!
3.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Your studs are FABULOUS, TG!!

I really hadn''t thought about bezeled studs. hmmmmmm they would go so well with my 1/2 bezeled pendant! something to think about...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
TG - your earrings are just stunning! I LOVE them!

I think I want a pair now . . .
30.gif
30.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2007 4:40:02 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
TG - your earrings are just stunning! I LOVE them!

I think I want a pair now . . .
30.gif
30.gif
Me too!! A have a thing for bezels lately.....pendants, studs, rings.......YUM!

They look awesome TG!! Enjoy!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How on earth did I miss these gorgeous new earrings?! TG, they look GREAT on your ears! And I actually like the artistic eyeball shot LOL.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, those are pretty. Enjoy.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
TGal: Congratulations!!! those are very pretty and look way bigger than 0.4 each..

but in our excitement at you getting them and the amazing photography, we forgot one imporant point...IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! (sorry i think we got sidestepped with those beauties and forgot all about the occasion!!!)

emcake.gif
emcake.gif
emcake.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/6/2007 2:12:12 AM
Author: msb700
TGal: Congratulations!!! those are very pretty and look way bigger than 0.4 each..

but in our excitement at you getting them and the amazing photography, we forgot one imporant point...IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! (sorry i think we got sidestepped with those beauties and forgot all about the occasion!!!)

emcake.gif
emcake.gif
emcake.gif
LOL, no worries msb...Harleigh started a birthday thread last week, and plenty of people wished me well then. Thanks for the belated though...very sweet. I''m happy the birthday is over...another year, another brain cell dead.
41.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful studs!!! You made the perfect choice. I also got them thanks to Firegoddess''s thread. So beautiful!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I think I missed this because I''m generally not that into diamond studs (I had to wear studs for so long I don''t wear mine much now), but ya''ll are changing my mind! They look great -- they''ll be perfect when baby''s born, too. Babies grab sparkly, dangly things, so you can have sparkly without the danger! Seriously, I didn''t wear anything that dangled for 8 years after first one was born, becuase just when he was getting over grabbing earrings, baby #2 came along. Your diamond stud earrings are going to be worn A LOT.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

TGal, I love the bezel. Wow, they make the .40''s look huge!

I particularly liked the shot of your beautiful face, modelling the whopping bezel and your beautiful sparkling e-ring. You are a looker!
30.gif

Enjoy in the best of health!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love the new bezel-set studs.

(for some reason I thought I had commented already- oh well. I''m losing it)

Enjoy!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
TG, great earrings and your e-ring is absolutely beautiful. Your wonderful pictures inspired me to play around a bit with my 850. I''ve had it since summer, but I haven''t really played around with it much. So, I''ll put some pics on of my stuff today too.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal,

Congratulations on your beautiful earrings! As if it wasn''t enough that I was admiring them, from a distance, and obsessing about adding diamond studs to my christmas list, your pictures were just delicious ... I had to buy that Canon 850 this weekend. I just thought I would let you know so that you could send Canon a bill for your advertising services.
2.gif

I hope you continue enjoying your earrings ... They are lovely!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Ahahahahahaha! I haven''t laughed that much during an earring thread, well, ever! Beautiful earrings, gorgeous engagement ring, lovely face and simply awesome commentary!
9.gif
36.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy! Love those bezel studs! They look fantastic on you!!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
They look absolutely perfect on you! What gorgeous earrings! And thanks for more shots of your e-ring...as always, it is stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results