shape
carat
color
clarity

Beverley K upgrade setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lyra, that set is stunning! You must be thrilled beyond anything! Congratulations!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Lyra, what a gorgeous set, congrats on the upgrade!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful, Lyra! I just love Beverley K!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! How long did you BK take to make?

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your K color diamond and the unique band. I have never seen anything like that! The design is so original. Did Beverely K make the w-band too? Congrats on a super set!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Wow Lyra, I am so glad we get to see some more gorgeous beverley k in person. Your set is just stunning, I think thats the nicest curved wedding band i have ever seen!
I love how perfectly the set goes together, and the engraving and quality of the BK stuff is incredible.
And a K stone - awesome!
well done, gorgeous set.
1.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I swear that fingers never photograph well!!! Don''t let it get your self image down!!!!

I love that ring!!! CONGRATS!
30.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more pics, my daughter resized for me. On top of A/C unit:

bklyraac2.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
side view

bklyrasideboth2.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
flush view

bklyraflushset1.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
close up

bklyraclose2.jpg

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to take a pic of the underside. Maybe another day. It''s so much easier getting DD to use photoshop on her computer to resize in seconds!

The set took about 5 weeks to be made. Yes, they are both BK. Jason at Pearlman''s sent me a drawing of what the wedding band would look like, as it is custom made to fit around my stone and the prongs. I wasn''t sure what to expect, but I was thrilled that the two rings are virtually like puzzle pieces--they almost click together. I have tried the ER with uncurved rings, and because the shank tapers thinner toward the back, the gap is not a nice look at all, since it sits crooked. So I wouldn''t wear the ER with other bands. Plus, the prongs go right to the base, and I didn''t want them to get scratched. The WB sits so flush, yet it does not rub the prongs at all. I think Beverley K settings are fantastic, especially for the price.

Thanks everyone.
35.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Quite lovely! I was sure I was going with a Beverly K setting too, then the perfect antique one landed in my lap & I didn''t. Seeing these, I''m alllllmost regretting not having a Beverly K, the workmanship looks wonderful.

The color of your stone is quite yummy. I adore lower colors (K/L/M being my fave) and I think it looks perfect with the setting. Beautiful!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Lyra, my K buddy, it''s GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m just in love with that set - gorgeous!

ajl

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Beautiful (the diamond, the setting, the WR, everything together....)

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! your ring is just glowing!! I really love it!
36.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, thanks ladies!
35.gif
Now, I''m just itching to see Mrs. Salvo''s new DK ring, and I''m sure DKS will return soon with something spectacular as well.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results