shape
carat
color
clarity

Tapered ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reena

Ideal_Rock
that setting is beautiful.

while we''re at it . . . more diamondtalk eye candy.

whynot.JPG

blueroses

Ideal_Rock

Wow. wowowowowowow. Just when I think my eyes can''t pop any further out of my head. This is SOME eye candy, guys!!!

I am so happy to have found this forum...it''s such a relief to know I''m not the only person out there with my particular obsession...I remember the way I felt when I first discovered Fay Cullen''s site a long time ago and I feel much the same now

31.gif
You guys are some super sleuths, though--there are some designs on this thread that I was never able to find!

Reeyonce (nee'' Reena!!), you and I have such similar taste in rings. (Or I should say, I aspire to your gorgous taste in rings
2.gif
) Your cushion is so breath-taking, and that Daniel K. you put up is like Niceice.com''s boxster or Ritani Endless Love asscher but way MORE stunning--I mean, just knocked my socks off!!! All of which are right in line with what I''m hoping for! (pave, bezel, thin band...) I''m leaving the cut/shape decision to the bf but have been kind of torn back and forth between asscher and cushion--which my bf likes to make fun of me with by playing dumb and saying, "ashton kutcher?!"

Hest88, you are such a great sister! Her stone is beautiful...I''m sure whatever setting she chooses will just highlight it''s brilliance!

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks for the nice words! the ring you are contemplating sounds awesome . . . keep us posted!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
New eye candy. This is from Antique Engagement Rings and she likes the engraving on the side and the delicacy of it.

6378c.jpg
6378b.jpg
6378A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results