shape
carat
color
clarity

mystery diamond on its way to me!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it sounds like it's very promising and it looks nice from the photo you posted even!

RayNay111

Rough_Rock
velouriaL - What a lovely surprise! :appl: It looks like it will clean up fabulously. Looking forward to more photos!

Niel - what is a poppyseed setting?

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOOHOO -- what 2 smashing surprises!

I'm especially loving the cut of the diamond & the watch looks fabulous on your wrist! :love: It will be fun to learn more about it (but don't bother calling Movado with the case-movement numbers; they won't tell you how old it is unless you send it in to them).

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA on this thread. Work has been crazy. Thanks for the kind words everyone! And the info on the Movado, MM. I am obsessed with that watch!

I cleaned the diamond as best I could, but I think this is a job for a professional. Still, it is just gorgeous, IMO. I don't know any more about it than I did before... Any suggestions for who can possibly repolish the pit? Or tell me if it's structurally sound? I am kinda a noob after all these years when it comes to diamonds.

If anyone is interested, I'm about to start a suggestions thread over in Colored Gems in 5... 4... 3...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results