shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenniegirlm

Shiny_Rock
CT06, I tried to PM you but I couldn''t figure it out! I love your set... how big is your wedding band?

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Everything fits, great size, setting and it looks wonderful on your hands.

susi

Shiny_Rock
OMG....I love it! ( glad this thread came up again!)

The rings look great together and I had not thought of pairing a square with rounds like this and it''s stunning!

Love your new e-ring.....I am partial
emwink.gif
to the Lucida shape and your ring is perfect!

Who said that they like the 1.5ct *size look* I do too.....even tho your new ring sports a larger/weightier stone.

Congratulations
36.gif

CT026

Rough_Rock
Jenniegirlm- Here are the specs for my wedding ring: 5 rb, F, VS1, .80 carat total, plat basket setting. Thanks for asking!! I don''t know how to IM on PS either!
3.gif

Reader- Thank you very much!

Susi- I actually hadn''t realized I paired round with radiant (sometimes I''m a flake) until another PS''er mentioned it. I love the combined look and thanks for your comment!

Talk to you again soon
35.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Wow this is pretty - you have very nice hands too
1.gif
. I really like the substantial feel of the setting. It is an excellent choice. No wonder you are enjoying it so much. Thanx for posting it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful and a timeless, classic look! I also wanted to tell you that your avatar picture is one of my very favorites on PS!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice. Congrats on your upgrade!

bae7

Shiny_Rock
I giggled when you wrote you were "infatuated with your upgrade." It is very beautiful!! I also upgraded to a 1 3/4, but round, but I don''t have it back yet (it''s being set into a platinum pave band). I told my husband that I have felt guilty ever since we ordered it because I am SO EXCITED about this ring.

CT026

Rough_Rock
Beacon and Tacori E-ring: Thanks very much for your thoughtful comments!

diamondseeker2006- My husband got a little artsy with this pic and I wish the avatar pic could be made me bigger!! He thanks you for the thumbs-up
1.gif

bae7- Your upgrade sounds like it''s going to be a real beauty. Can''t wait for your pics! And being excited is a great thing!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is exquisite! I just love the square and rounds....such a great combo.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
CT the set looks wonderful! that princess looks MONSTROUS on your finger!!!! congrats!

jenniegirlm

Shiny_Rock
Do you always wear them together or sometimes just one at a time? They''re both beautiful and can stand on their own.
1.gif
What stone did you upgrade from? (i.e., What was your old stone?)

CT026

Rough_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results