shape
carat
color
clarity

Port Huron - Michigan shopping

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tinv

Rough_Rock
I am crossing the border to pickup my ring at Port Huron, Michigan. We plan to spend a weekend in Michigan shopping. Does anyone know any big outlet mall in the area. I would not mind driving around 100 Km. Preferably Premium outlet mall.

Michigan resident - Please share....

clammer

Shiny_Rock
I can think of two outlets in the area. One is Birch Run which is just north of Flint. It''s pretty good. It has Pottery Barn, J-Crew (but most of the cloths are made for the store and isn''t what you would find in a mall store), Banana Republic, and a bunch of others.

There is also a outlet in Howell which is west of the Detroit area about a half an hour. I''ve never been to that one so I''m not sure how it is.

Also just north of Detroit is Great Lakes Crossing. It is a mixture of outlets and regular retail stores. The only outlet stores I really hit there are Kenneth Cole, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue, and sometimes bebe, but there are quite a few others.

None of them are all that close to Port Huron, but all easy to drive to. Great Lakes Crossing would be the closest.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results