carat
color
clarity

David Klass paraiba halo ring

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian, thank you. They make me very happy. :D

blushpeony How sweet. Thank you so much!

lilmosun Thank you. I'm very excited about it.

SparkliesLuver, it's good to get away from it all (it's ridiculous how much time we all spend checking social media, right?).
I think the proportions turned out beautifully. It really looks great to my eyes. The gallery actually is more open than I thought it would be so yay for cleaning!! I'll put in all the emotions I'm feeling for your benefit...lol. :love: :drool: :lickout: :D :o :mrgreen: :lol:

Acinom I wish I could take better pics. They are all cell phone pics and clearly not to the quality of David's pictures. It is frustrating not to be able to wear it for now but I do love having the sizer in there. I actually have one in all of my rings because my knuckles are bigger than the base of my finger and the horseshoe sizer keeps the ring in place (so it doesn't turn to the left or right).

As to the two ovals: I see the color as very similar in real life. The smaller one is a tiny bit more green but not as much as I see in the pictures. The larger one (with the paraiba halo) has more brilliance/life to it. The smaller one (pink halo) is more sleepy looking (is that the right word). They both have beautiful color and glow to them outside and in most lighting in my house. Maybe a touch less glow in real life than I see in pictures but still very beautiful.

katharath, yup. The worlds best Christmas gift to myself! :D

derbygal Thank you. I love going to shops like Target, where the lighting makes my rings glow like crazy. My kitty, Sophie, thanks you! :wavey:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just hope this thread never falls below the first page, as I LOVE this ring, and LOVE coming back to drool.

S

SparkliesLuver

^^^^ hehehe Ditto times ... a lot! ;-) :lol: :love: :love:

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I could look at this all day!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring!

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
I love each and every thing about this new paraiba ring Elle! I stared at the center for a while and started feeling warmer on this snowy day. Congratulations on great design choices. My favorite hand shots are the ones with the three rings. Hypnotizing!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux Is it weird that I like to come back and look at those pics too? :lol: :lol: :lol:
(and since my ring is heading back to David today to get the sizer adjusted, pics are all I have).

poshmommy & pregcurious Thank you. :D

Sungura Aww, thank you. That makes me feel all warm inside!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wonderful hubby bought me a macro lens, for my camera, so I'm taking advantage of the sunny weather today (and the spring flowers that popped up) to get some pics of my paraiba rings. Ah, spring is in the air :dance: .

dsc_1627.jpg

dsc_1628.jpg

dsc_1633.jpg

dsc_1645_edited-1.jpg

dsc_1641.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my I just so LOVE LOVE LOVE your rings and yes like minousbijoux I had to come back to drool over your beautiful gems again! And no it's not weird you come back to look again either. If these were my rings I would keep coming back too. Special rings and just amazing. :love: :love: :love:

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I LOVE your new Paraiba halo ring. :love: it's drool-worthy. Mmmmmmmmmm!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy & Gemandjewelrylover: Thank you. I couldn't help but share more pics. I'm totally in love with these babies. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results