shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposed On Saturday - Story. Here's the E-Ring

CTrinh

Rough_Rock
So I wasn't planning to proposed on Saturday but it happened. Been waiting for the Blue Nile shipment and told my now, Fiancé, that a coworker ordered something for his wife and shipping it to the house. Once it arrived, I said I'll leave it in the kitchen so I can remember to take it to work on Monday.

A few minutes later, she received some packages from Amazon and left it next to the "package". While I was un-bagging the grocery, she started to open her boxes and mistakenly opened the "package". She was apologetic at first and said she'll tape it back up. While I was like, "Oh NO! Now my coworker is going to know what he got for his wife..." She looked into the box and noticed a smaller box inside of it. She gasps and place her hands over her mouth in shock. Then she asked me, "Is it for me?" I replied instantly, "NO!" in a jokingly voice. She asked again, and I said, "It's yours, since you know about it, will you marry me or what?" This all happened without any of us seeing the ring.

She was like, "Get down on one knee quick and asked me again." I responded, "Let me get the ring out of the boxes and make sure it's actually in there!" Once I unboxed it, I got down on one knee and asked. She replied with a YES! While me jokingly saying, "You F it up" multiple times as I had plans for the proposal. Ended up canceling my flights to her parents for blessing, and calling them together. Overall it was a great proposal and she loves it. We laughed about it for the rest of the day. I think it will be a great story to tell down the road.

Either way, this is her wearing the ring at work walking along the hallway since the lighting was good. Got the ring appraised this morning. The appraiser showed me the ASET and Idealscope, and it looks really good. He said I did a good job picking the diamond (Thanks to everyone on here!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoIbAnih7PA

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Awhhh, cute story... gorgeous ring! Wishing you both a wonderful future together!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I love how funny that proposal story is. Have fun planning the wedding and good luck for a long and happy future together

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is too funny! congratulations!!!!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring. Congratulations - wishing you many years of happiness. :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - your special story will be special to both of you for many years to come!

The ring looks stunning on her hand!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring :love: :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congrats! :appl:

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Great story, beautiful ring, congrats!

Strawberry129

Rough_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful ring btw!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the story :)
I don't know you guys but it sounds like a very authentic engagement! Very YOU! Congrats :)

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too funny! I love how your proposal came about!

The ring is beautiful and looks great on your fiance!

Congratulations!

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
This is too funny, you'll have a refreshing and unique story to tell for many years to come. Congratulations!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is a great story! We had a different story too and we have been laughing about if for almost 37 years. You will too. Interesting and funny is just as special as perfect!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
haha. too funny. congratulations!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great story and beautiful ring.

I hope your coworker isn't mad that you kept his wife's surprise :lol:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, cute story...Beautiful ring, by the way!! Wishing you guys much love and happiness!!

CTrinh

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the congratulations and wishes! Couldn't have done it without this forum help on selecting the diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results