shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege 3.5 MBR H Si1 classic 6 prong solitaire

95viper

Rough_Rock
Just started a project with Leon. He has been great to work with. Responsive in emails and phone calls. I wanted a shank width of 2.5 and he talked me through his opinion and vision but ultimately let me select what I wanted. I settled on a 2.2. I required 6 prongs and he explained how he could make them curved as I wanted instead of straight with a smaller gallery than one he did before. We will end up with one that he has not done exactly before even though it is a classic. We talked pave or not and settled on no. We talked about sizing beads and bars. I did hundreds of hours of research and asked educated questions and received professional responses with a feeling of a willingness to do whatever the customer wants.

I find him engaging and patient with sound advice based on experience and a vision second to none. Unfortunately I probably won't have anything else to post for 3-4 weeks. I might die waiting.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Forgoodnessakes DON'T die...how will we know if you lived? :cheeky: :rodent:

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, that's good to hear. Sounds like you are getting the "other" Leon that a lot of people on PS have not gotten in the past.
Hopefully this "other" Leon will stick around! He does beautiful work. I have no doubt it's going to be a lovely setting. Cant wait
to see the pics!

95viper

Rough_Rock
Thanks Sharon, If no pics in Feb, I died :)
What is interesting to me is that although this setting is a classic design and relatively simple it still felt like there were hundreds of critical decisions that needed to be made. I can understand how the stress could create miscommunication and conflicts between certain personalities. Hopefully these negative experiences are a thing of the past.
What surprised me was how relatively affordable a LM ring is. Compared to designer rings that are cast and not forged. I started off thinking it would be 25-50% more and it wasn't. Pleasantly surprised.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting for you!
And good to hear you are having a great experience.
What are the specs of your center stone?

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi 95viper,
This sounds so exciting, you are very fortunate to be working with Leon, it's going to be fabulous. Just cannot wait to see the photos.
Good luck with being patient!

95viper

Rough_Rock
Stone is 3.5 H Si1 eyeclean 61.4 35 40.8
I don't remember the dimensions but it is around 9.75 diameter

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds beautiful! Can't wait to see it!

95viper

Rough_Rock
Picture this with 6 prongs

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh! It will be amazing :appl:

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. Reminds me of my Alistair Kelsey natural blue topaz ring.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see your finished ring!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ERMAGHERD :love: that is spectacular and so huge and sparkly :appl: Can't wait to see hand shots!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful - love the curved prongs!! Can't wait to see handshots - bet the wait is torturous for you!!

95viper

Rough_Rock
Thanks...it's going to be a long 48 hours waiting on that package to arrive.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results