shape
carat
color
clarity

Round 5 mm OEC pair; reduced listings; & new/upcoming stuff!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone,

I've recently listed a new thing (OEC pair); reduced some of my old listings; and I'm going to be listing some pieces and gems I'd never planned to part with.

Please see links for way more info:

https://loupetroop.com/users/katharath

First the OECs - @5 mm round each, H/I, si2, cert included (purchased from Yvonne Raley). More info included in listing, take a look! I've had a few nibbles and have actually offered them to a couple of people at $950 (asking $1050 in the listing, paid @$1650!) - if you want them at $950, I'll let that offer stand.

Reduced pricing on a gorgeous precision cut rose de France ammy (cut by Dana); they include a freebie pair of ammys too. Asking $135.

Reduced pricing on 18k bamboo style band; now just $99, which I think is actually pretty close to what I could get at the pawn shop for it, so I won't go lower on this one. Size 8.75

Reduced pricing on violet Ceylon sapphire, AGL cert included/heat only, 1.73 cts, purchased from Dana. It was around $1250 - offering for $500, which is really low compared to what I see these going for!

And next post I'll discuss a few things that I'll be listing soon!

_6327.jpeg

_6328.jpeg

_6329.jpeg

_6330.jpeg

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Re: Round 5 mm OEC pair; reduced listings; & new/upcoming st

Upcoming gem listings will likely include the following, sorry for poor quality pics but just getting these out there - (and keep in mind that many of these would look amazing with the OECs I'm offering - I was debating making earrings using them and some of these gems):

2 mm demantoid pair (apple green, amazing color, better than this pic!) ($75)

3mm trio of tsavorites (excellent color, dark green but bright, also better IRL than this pic!) ($80)

7 stone suite of absolutely fantastic pink/red Burmese spinels (strong saturation, very clean, was planning on an eternity type band with this one). These really are incredible, and they are slightly graduated with the middle 3 stones being a bit larger ($600 OBO)

@ 1 ctw pair of pear cut Vietnamese sweet baby pink spinels (known for their lack of gray compared to Tanzanian and Ceylon pink spinels) ($400 OBO) These were among the pairs Yvonne got at one of the big gem shows, I think it was at last year's Tucson?

@10+ carat cab tanzanite (included but very pretty, better IRL; from Prima, purchased by me at a gem show) ($150)

@5 ct merelani mint cab (included but lovely minty color, also better IRL; also from Prima @same gem show) ($75)

@1.5-2 ct rare blue cat's eye welo opal (untreated and I've yet to see another like this one!) ($185)

@ 5 mm/1 ctw "rare/early material" mahenge spinels; from the very first "early material" parcel Yvonne Raley ever offered. They are gorgeous, look particularly amazing in sunlight, the UV in the sunlight makes them look lit up from within. Set in 14k yellow gold earrings. ($900 OBO)

Camellia ring with mahenge spinel and Burmese spinels and tiny diamonds, size 9, sizeable, 14k yg. One of my best mahenges EVER; and I've owned quite a handful! - center stone is only 5.3 mm but it is fantastic. Jaimeen @Prima said this was "the most saturated smaller mahenge he had ever seen" at the time. The Burmese spinels are an incredible match to it, I was lucky to source these from Jeff Davies. ($1200 OBO)

Among these are some of the nicest stones I've ever owned. I'm only listing out of necessity, believe me. If you're interested in something please feel free to ask about here OR contact me via one of my current LT listings - it will take me weeks to get all of these listings up, so I'm just giving a preview in case anyone wants to ask about something in advance. (I'm tentatively pricing in here to give an idea of what I'll be asking). And this isn't the end of it, I expect to offer more as well.

_6331.jpeg

_6332.jpeg

_6333.jpeg

_6334.jpeg

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Wow great deals!!!! Looking forward to what else you post!

Emailed you about several items...

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Desertrose|1481407773|4106183 said:
Wow great deals!!!! Looking forward to what else you post!

Aww thank you :). I'm done for today though, lol - it's taken me ages just to get this much done! I'll be taking my time with listings simply bc it's such a busy time of year; but at least this way if someome is interested in something that's not listed yet, they can just ask and that way I'll know what to prioritize.

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Dibs on the ring! :love: :love: :love:

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Desertrose|1481408343|4106185 said:
Dibs on the ring! :love: :love: :love:

You will LOVE it. Seriously.

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Mahenge ring and bamboo band are both officially on reserve, thanks!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Katharath: I'm sorry you are selling some of your finest out of necessity; I wish I was in a position to buy some of your gorgeous stones. I certainly wish you effortless and speedy sales!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

7 stone Burmese suite on reserve :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

minousbijoux|1481431476|4106257 said:
Katharath: I'm sorry you are selling some of your finest out of necessity; I wish I was in a position to buy some of your gorgeous stones. I certainly wish you effortless and speedy sales!

Thank you so much, I appreciate that - and I know the feeling, because I was thinking the same thing when you last listed gems, LOL!! You always have gorgeous stones that I always want!! :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

7 stone suite is officially sold! Thanks :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Just listed the demantoid pair and the mahenge studs, if anyone wants to take a look it's the same link above to go to all my listings :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

The camellia mahenge ring is officially sold as well, thank you so much!!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Russian demantoid pair on reserve :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Demantoids, OEC pair, and bamboo band all are sold!! :). Thank you!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Tsavorite 3 piece suite SOLD :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Things have been going well and this thread has been keeping me busy - I'm preparing to ship a bunch of packages tomorrow, so thank you again to everyone!

If you see something that you like please make an offer - I have more wiggle room on some things than others, but I'll do what I can!

A couple more "preview" items:

I will be offering a 7 mm round merelani mint, precision cut by Andrew Gulij of Gemfix, no yellow at all ($1000, this has a nice chunk discounted off from what I paid 1.5 yrs ago, and these are extremely hard to find in a round precision cut of this size! It's on the lighter side as far as saturation goes, can sometimes show a tiny bit of the preferred blue tint depending on lighting but I've literally never seen any yellow, and this is what Andrew said as well; tons of sparkle).

And a diamond eternity band, sz 8.25-8.5 range in 18k YG, it came from Dover antiques (I got it from a PSer), and comes with an appraisal for $2000 from several years ago. I have to double check but I believe it's about .75 cts total weight. These can be hard to find in larger ring sizes. ($550 OBO). It looks gorgeous stacked next to ANYTHING! Diamonds are very clean and white.

And I will be digging out a bit more still...

_6336.jpeg

_6337.jpeg

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Mint and mahenge 14k rose gold ring size 8.75-9, sizeable. Has an issue with one of the bezels not being very well done (in this pic it's the far right bezel); this was unfortunately not anything I was ever compensated for, but I will be marking it down regardless to less than the cost of the stones. Asking $500 OBO, which is less than I paid for the mints alone, and includes nothing for the mahenge or the setting. It's completely wearable as is - or scrap it, use the stones, and sell the gold :). The mints are very nicely saturated, and the mahenge is very pink - this one always reminds me of a watermelon! Mints are 5 mm each, 1.15 tcw, mahenge is 5.3 mm and roughly .80 cts, I believe. All three match in the cut, round Portuguese.

_6338.jpeg

katharath

Ideal_Rock

More info and pics on the Vietnamese pear pair:

-.91 tcw
- 4mm x 5.75 mm each
- Vietnamese spinel, untreated
-I think of them as a "sweet baby pink" but Yvonne described them as "rosy pink" - I don't see any gray in them, they are sparkly and even show dispersion in sunlight. They would make amazing earrings. They look very nice in indoor lighting as well.

These are the rarer Vietnamese spinels that are famous for their lack of gray and delicate color. There hasn't been any sunlight to take pics in for the last couple of days where I am (overcast) so most of the pics I just took don't show much of the sparkle, and the color deepens up a bit in sunlight too, but here's a good idea. The cut isn't precision but not at all bad; maybe a touch of tilt window but no true windowing. I've seen a good amount of Vietnamese material and it's often not well cut, very skinny pears with obvious windows, but these are very eye pleasing little pear shapes. Paid $465, I'll ask $300 OBO. Yvonne had a few pairs of these from a gem show early this year (I got to choose these from the vendor) and they all went pretty quickly. Rare material.

_6346.jpeg

_6347.jpeg

_6348.jpeg

_6349.jpeg

katharath

Ideal_Rock

I have 2 solid yellow gold chains available - thin but not super skinniest; they are nice.

1) 10k YG (stamped), 18.5 inches long, @1 mm box style chain, good condition ($43 shipped US)

2) 14k YG (stamped), 18 inches long, @1 mm box style chain, good condition ($43 shipped US)

OR take them both for $80 (they look exactly the same in gold color, to me - they honestly look exactly the same except that one is slightly longer).

_6350.jpeg

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Lowered the pricing on the chains just a bit - $40 each or $75 for both. I can't recall exactly what I paid for them but I know it was right about that (I bought them secondhand, not new). Thanks for looking :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Both gold chains are now SOLD, thank you!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Just to tidy things up a bit in here, this is what's still available:

-15 mm round precision cut Rose de France ammy cut by Dana (listing up)

-1.73 ct oval violet sapphire, heat only, w/AGL report (listing up)

-all cabs (welo, tanzy, mint)

-mahenge stud earrings (can't believe these are still up! If pricing is the issue, contact me, I can move some on these, and maybe we can work it out?) (listing up)

-Vietnamese pink pear pair, .91 tcw, 4 x 5.75 mm (listing up)

-18k YG diamond eternity band (again, if price is an issue, I can come down a bit on this one!) (listing up)

-7.3 mm round merelani mint cut by Andrew at Gemfix (listing coming soon!)

-mint and mahenge ring in 14k rose gold (I can also move a bit on this piece - listing coming soon).

Ok I think that's the current available recap - I will have a few more items to list, I think, still going through stuff, but a lot of things have sold already so trying to keep it somewhat organized :)

tara3056

Shiny_Rock

katharath, It's been a long time since I had time to post on PS but I still check LT and here every once in a while. You are selling some beautiful stones, and I wish you all the best! I haven't seen you mention selling any tsavorites. If you do have any to sell, please please please let me know (DIBS!). I neeeeeeeed a tsav :love:

katharath

Ideal_Rock

tara3056|1481782722|4107406 said:
katharath, It's been a long time since I had time to post on PS but I still check LT and here every once in a while. You are selling some beautiful stones, and I wish you all the best! I haven't seen you mention selling any tsavorites. If you do have any to sell, please please please let me know (DIBS!). I neeeeeeeed a tsav :love:

Thanks for taking the time to post in here :)

I did have a little 3 stone tsav suite up thread but it has sold. I only still own one other; it's set as a pendant in 14k yg. (I'm not sure if you were only looking for loose stones or not...) It's a 6 mm round @1 ct tsavorite that was sourced and set for me by Stephanie at Metalicious. She is kind of boutique type seller (well, just rather more expensive I suppose) but her designs are all made and created by her, etc.

Anyway...I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to list this pendant or not bc I really love it. I'll post pics here and if anyone is interested, get in touch - 6 mm tsavs that are well cut rounds in the one carat range are harder to find! I'd probably be asking around $600 for it, bc it was a pricier stone plus Stephanie's work is pricier too :). The tsav is a deep green, and I don't see much of any modifiers at all; just a strong green color. It is clean, not precision cut but well cut, and bezeled into one of Stephanie's plume style pendants in 14kyg. Pics for anyone curious - I think it's such a beautiful piece, and really a nice size pendant.

_6354.jpeg

_6355.jpeg

tara3056

Shiny_Rock

katharath: Dibs on that pendant - please do let me know if you decide to sell it!!! I'll probably send you a quick email through one of your LT listings to make sure you have my contact info. I've been specifically wanting a round tsav, and you know those are more difficult to find than ovals and cushions.

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Tara - received your nice message and I'll send you a reply in the next little bit... YES you are so right about the difficulty of finding tsav rounds, and I think it's only gotten harder as it seems the market on them has tightened up. So glad you like the pendant!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Pink spinel pear pair SOLD, thanks!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Hello all-

I am hoping to move a couple more items fairly quickly, so I am going to drop pricing down on my diamond eternity band in hopes of a quicker sale!

Was $550, now asking $449

Link:

https://loupetroop.com/users/katharath

Thanks for looking!

_6359.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results