shape
carat
color
clarity

1.16 K AVC w/traps here and sized!

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I have looked at that ring several times on Grace's site, it is just so lovely. I hope you enjoy wearing it. It looks perfect on your hand.

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I loved that ring on the site and I'm so glad a PSer bought it so we can all enjoy it! It's beautiful! Congratulations! Hope the proposal comes soon!!!

2ndchance

Rough_Rock
I wish I could reply to everyone individually but then I'd be on here more than I already am lol
Thank you to everyone for your kind words and beautiful comments. I feel very special to have this ring and I really hope the proposal comes soon, too!

Veltiesmom

Shiny_Rock
LOVE it! :love: :love: :love: I am a huge fan of the contrast between a curved center stone and trap sides. You don't see it very often but I think it's divine! Of course I am a bit biased since I am awaiting my own ring with RB center with trap and bullet sides! :love:

Good choice! Looks lovely on you.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful new handshots! :appl: Welcome to the AVC club! :wavey:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely stunning and looks beautiful on your hand!!! The stones are amazing!!! :love: :appl: Congrats!!!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It looks stunning on you! I know that you are probably getting lost at times staring at your diamonds while they sparkle and work their magic! Enjoy! :love: :love: :love:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful on you!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results