shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post your shared prong w-bands and spacer rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No it will be all cleaned up and just like new. It looks like some dust or shavings got on your diamond, nothing to worry about. You will love it I''m sure. Just don''t forget to post plenty of pics. You have one of the nicest erings on PS.
1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
You''re making me blush! Thank you for your kind words. I will definitely post pics as soon as I get them, and will be keeping my fingers crossed that my set will be as gorgeous as yours!
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay I am still drooling over your ering! Soo lovely! It looks like your spacer is going to work out just right for you! Yea! I cannot wait to see pictures! Soo lovely!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/3/2005 11:19:21 PM
Author: researcher
Yea!!!
36.gif
The wonderful people at WF have already gotten back to me! Here''s the wax for my spacer (keep in mind the final spacer band will be a little thinner). I''m so excited! Brian said it hugs my e-ring perfectly, and will do the same with my wedding band!!! Let me know what you think
9.gif
everything looks A o.k.
36.gif
i''m sure it will look great after when it''s finish.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ooh i think the spacer looks great. can''t wait to see the whole finished set- that band will be amazing!
36.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/3/2005 11:19:21 PM
Yea!!!
36.gif
The wonderful people at WF have already gotten back to me! Here''s the wax for my spacer (keep in mind the final spacer band will be a little thinner). I''m so excited! Brian said it hugs my e-ring perfectly, and will do the same with my wedding band!!! Let me know what you think
9.gif
I think the spacer looks just perfect.
36.gif
I cannot wait to see the finished rings. They really do such a wonderful job at WF. Enjoy.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
The wax looks perfect, can''t wait to see the real thing!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Researcher~

That looks like a perfect solution for your rings.
36.gif
36.gif
WF did an outstanding job with fitting the spacer to your ER. I can''t wait to see all together and I know that it will look fantastic on your hand! Anxiously waiting to see it........

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Everyone, for making my day! It''s so nice to hear there are people out there who think having a spacer isn''t crazy. I''m so excited to see the finished rings I''ve been bugging poor Denise and Brian daily!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2005 12:39:27 PM
Thanks, Everyone, for all the great posts!
I was originally going to go with 7 15-pointers, but WF found that the ring just didn''t work with stones smaller than 25-pointers. It''s actually quite funny because I had REALLY wanted a ring with 25-pointers, but convinced myself that getting 7 stones would be fine because it''s my favorite number. At any rate, it looks like I''m back to 5 stones! I was just worried that they wouldn''t go all the way across my finger.
researcher
i think the 5 stone is the way to go with your ring size.
36.gif
can''t wait to see the finish ring.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
DF,
After seeing your wife''s rings, I''m thinking I DEFINITELY need to go for bigger stones instead of more stones! Her rings are SPECTACULAR!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--that spacer looks fabulous! I love the look of stacked rings that fit well together--I can''t wait to see your fabulous new wedding band w/ your amazing e-ring!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/9/2005 2
6.gif
3:51 PM
DF,
After seeing your wife''s rings, I''m thinking I DEFINITELY need to go for bigger stones instead of more stones! Her rings are SPECTACULAR!!!
researcher
her ring size is 4.75.the .25 ct rb''s are like 4.11 mm each and the stones are perfect size,just cover the top of her finger.since you wear a 4.5 size ring and going with (5) .25 ct princess it will look super.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results