shape
carat
color
clarity

I am feeling blue and I love it! Thanks BGD!!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Decided to get myself a sparkly birthday treat and came up with the idea of getting a single station diamond pendant to match the DBTY BGD created for me with their oh so delicate bezels. :love: :love: :love: I wanted a setting that would really show the diamond so I decided to go for their handmade Barbara Martini.

Jamie was a doll to work with and always pleasant to speak with - no matter how many questions I had!! The BGD team is amazing and I always have a wonderful experience with them. :bigsmile:

My focus now is collecting staple signature pieces and it was really important for me to have the BGD stamp somewhere on the necklace. So they placed a bar on the necklace and stamped it with the BGD signature. Yaaaay!

When I opened up the package, I was just amazed at not only the sparkle of the diamond, but the workmanship of the setting - it is just incredible. The setting is so delicate and the prongs are so tiny! LOVE IT!

Here are the details:

18K Yellow Gold in their handmade Barbara Martini setting
.60 H/SI1 Medium Blue Fluorescence

I have to tell you I am so a fan of fluorescence. It is just a beautiful stone. LOVE IT! This definitely will not be my last fluorescence stone. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Here are the pics!!

briangavin_martini_front_view_necklace.jpg

briangavin_martini_side_0.jpg

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
And here is the bar with their stamp on it...

Thanks for letting me share!!

briangavin_martini_signature_stamp_view_050814.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant! :appl: :appl: :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful in the yellow gold!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Let's see some neck shots!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very beautiful and I too would love to see some neck shots! So glad you love it!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it's beautiful!!!!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love to see some fluor. blue shots too. Beautiful.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant! I also have a BGD Blue in the regular martini. Love the Blue stones!!!

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock
That's very pretty!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So lovely and delicate! Wish I could see some neck shots... :)

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everyone for the lovely compliments! Per your requests, here is my attempt at neck shots 8) ..Not the greatest, but wanted to give you something to see :)). I wish had the photo skills like some of you have! :))

I will work on getting some better photos over the next few weeks and posting those as soon as I can. :bigsmile:

Hi lambskin - Looks like now I am going to have to get that tool so I can see the fluorescence - yaaaay for blue!! :naughty: :naughty: . I will order one and post some pics as soon as I can figure out how to get those cool shots. :D

2014-05-08_20.jpg

2014-05-08_0.jpg

2014-05-08_21.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feeling blue has never looked so pretty!!!
What a gorgeous pendant and delicate necklace. I love it that you did it in sunny gold :love:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Hi Acinom :wavey: - Thank you for that lovely compliment! Indeed feeling blue looks awesome!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I really do love how 18k looks against my skin. :bigsmile: I found my wardrobe works well with both yellow and white gold pieces, so I'm working on classic pieces that I can enjoy for years to come! I do have another piece BGD is making for me :naughty: :naughty: to make this set complete and I am sooo excited!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

The stone sparkles so much and has a crisp look to it - arrows are so distinct. Yummy! :lickout: :lickout: Love it!

BTW, I saw your new ring. WOW! You have wonderful taste! :appl: :appl: :appl: I plan to add an antique stone to my collection some day in the future. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, enjoy!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

And Jamie is always a doll to work with. Every time I get on chat with her we both end up laughing ourselves silly while we get my latest bling figured out.

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Andelain and lknvrb4. :wavey:

Yeah, it is always a pleasure speaking with Jamie. I am always smiling when I talk to her! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thought I would update my thread with a few new pics :)

dsc_0460.jpg

dsc_04399.jpg

dsc_0439.jpg

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Here is my pendant with my new BGD hoops!

dsc_170.jpg

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Here is a semi side view of the pendant...

The setting and prongs are so delicate! I really love this stone! :love: :love: :lickout: :lickout:

dsc_04355.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dnt know how I missed this. Its stunning. I just bought a similar one and its on its way. I love yellow gold and your pics only confirm that!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure how I missed this either but it is a lovely addition to your growing collection!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Thanks marcy!!

mom2boys - Thank you! And your collection makes my face look like this :-o! You have such beautiful and classic pieces. :love: :love: :love: :love: Just WOW!

Neil - How exciting!!! What are you getting? :Up_to_something:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
radiantbeauty|1405303553|3712765 said:
Thanks marcy!!

mom2boys - Thank you! And your collection makes my face look like this :-o! You have such beautiful and classic pieces. :love: :love: :love: :love: Just WOW!

Neil - How exciting!!! What are you getting? :Up_to_something:
A pendant quite similar in style and design to yours . I was flip flopping on what metal to get because I just couldn't visualize what it would look like . Had I found your thread sooner I wouldn't have had such a hard decision to make! Its really

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
I can't wait to see it. So yours is a single station, yellow gold pendant too? Who is making it for you?

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Oh and the yellow gold looks really nice. I am very glad with the decision to put this stone in YG as I alternate to YG pieces depending upon what I'm wearing for the day. I wanted to have an option of this style necklace in yellow since I have a WG version. The crispiness of the arrows and the sparkle is really awesome. I also notice the basket does not flip and barely moves around the neck. I think if I ever decided to get a larger pendant, I would definitely keep the 60 pointer and use it in something else. It's just too pretty to trade up. :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great loot!

cheers--Sharon

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Canuk-gal! BTW, I adore your collection! You have such lovely pieces. :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results