shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers needed

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear this, Ginger. I'm sure it will be good to be with your family again, although it's under unfortunate circumstances. I'm sorry your husband can't be there for you, but you'll still be among loved ones.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry for your loss JG -my condolences to you and your family.

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
JG,
I am so sorry for this and am thinking about you and your family - especially your brother and his children.

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
There just aren't words in situations like this. Try to breathe. Make sure to eat and rest when you can. I am praying for strength and peace for you and your family.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Justginger: I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers going out to you and your family during this difficult time.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Very sorry for your family's loss.
Hope all your flights go OK.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
thoughts and prayers continue.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Ginger. I'm so sorry.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so very tragic, Ginger. Continued thoughts and prayers...

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
So sorry. Sending prayers and positive vibes to you and your family.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying for strength for your brother to go on and have him make sure the kids get help. I lost my mother 50 years ago as a child and no help was forthcoming. At 54 I still have trouble dealing with the loss.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JG -- Continuing to send big hugs to you and your brother and your entire family. Give your nephews a big hug! I'll be thinking of them too as they go through this awful time. I'm glad you're able to go be with them all.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of loving thoughts your way, JG. Big big e-hugs.

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Justginger, So sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ginger - I am so very sorry. Sending prayers to you and your family.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ginger - big hugs and prayers to you and your family. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Ginger, can't say anything new, but I am sending best best sympathies & hope for your strength. I do know how hard & shocking this is -- my father died when I was 17. Nothing makes it easy; it's just got to be gone through, one step at a time. If I can offer anything, it's to be there for your nephews always -- via any medium you have, if you're far away physically. You can give them something they desperately need, that will last forever. Best best hugs & dust to you, honey.

--- Laurie

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
jg, I just wanted to let you know that you and yours remain in my thoughts.

Ninna

Shiny_Rock
So sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my, I am so sorry to hear of this loss. Shocking, sad, tragic. You will be in my thoughts and prayers Ginger.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger, I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending you and yours my love from across the oceans.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
sincere condolences ginger. Will keep you in prayer.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
JG, you and your family will definitely be in my prayers! My heart aches for your nephews.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
JG, you and your family will definitely be in my prayers! My heart aches for your nephews.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again, everyone. I've finally arrived, safe and sound, though rather overwhelmed and jet lagged. The visitation is tomorrow, the funeral is Saturday, and my brother's church family have cooked enough food to feed an army. He has a great support system, a loving community. But he whispered to me tonight, "I'm so scared of what it's going to be like in a couple of weeks, after everyone has left." ;( I may end up staying longer than anticipated, playing it by ear.

Again, my deepest appreciation for all of your well wishes and prayers - every single one of them.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1390544854|3600089 said:
Thank you again, everyone. I've finally arrived, safe and sound, though rather overwhelmed and jet lagged. The visitation is tomorrow, the funeral is Saturday, and my brother's church family have cooked enough food to feed an army. He has a great support system, a loving community. But he whispered to me tonight, "I'm so scared of what it's going to be like in a couple of weeks, after everyone has left." ;( I may end up staying longer than anticipated, playing it by ear.

Again, my deepest appreciation for all of your well wishes and prayers - every single one of them.

I've seen deaths in my own family where this was a big challenge. People are around and supportive for the first days or even a few weeks and then they go back to life as normal and the person who suffered the loss (entire family, but I'm thinking of spouse) is left trying to figure out their new life.

No great words of wisdom, just an observation of what I've seen. At some point life does go on pretty much as normal for everyone else and the spouse has to find where to go next. I'll be thinking of your brother and his kids as they find where to go now.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you and your family, Ginger. I've heard that help and support are often strongest immediately after a tragedy. It's the weeks and months that follow that can often be the hardest because others tend to resume daily activities. Could someone in your family speak with your brother's church family to ask for continued support? They may think of that already, and not that you or your family need one more thing to take care of, it's just a suggestion.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Oh no. I'm so sorry for your poor brother. He has support, that's good. It would be good if the support could carry on for longer than a few days. Could you speak to his church family about setting up a sort of rota to make sure they take turns checking up on him ? Sorry to be so practical, but it's the months after the loss that really start to hurt. ;(

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No words of wisdom or advice, just a giant ::HUG:: Ginger :(sad
I will be thinking of your brother, your nephews, and your family.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results