shape
carat
color
clarity

Attn Baby Nurse!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, I saw you post on another thread and just wondered if you had set your AVR or AVC yet?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOhhh I am also really really keen to see that diamond set!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently I missed her. She had posted right before me on a thread here, and I was hoping she'd see it. She has some amazing stones and I'd love to see if she has finished them!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh DS, you are such a sweetheart to remember! You gave me really good advice when I was purchasing those stones! No, I have not set them. I've likely broken a PS record. I've been living over in the pearl section of PS and have amassed a lovely collection of pearls, and consequently no setting for the diamonds. I have that 3.4 L AVR and a WX AVC (2.5-3 carats). I did get my 1.5 carat RB set into a platinum VanC setting, but I think you already know about that one since it's in the Show me Some VanC thread. I will get one of those GOG beauties set in 2014 (I promise).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you just need to send me one of them so they will not be so lonely sitting in a drawer or wherever! :lol: I want to tell you something funny. I distinctly recall you asking if that AVR was too big, and I remember offering caution in the event that the diamond was much larger than those in your social circle. What is so funny is that in the last 2 years, tons of people here have gotten 3+ ct OEC's or other diamonds, and I even upgraded to a 2.3 ct AVR! And believe it or not, I feel like it is not big at all! So I just want to salute you for having the foresight to get significant sized stones 2 years ago before everyone else did!

Now we seriously DO want to see those beauties set!!! :bigsmile:

(And yes, I do remember your VC set! I am envious and still am considering it for the AVR.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results