shape
carat
color
clarity

It's complete!! But not here yet....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous!!! :love: You should have waited to post when you had it, though, so we could have seen hand pics!

syrina

Rough_Rock
That looks stunning! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the hand shots.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1378096387|3513437 said:
It is gorgeous!!! :love: You should have waited to post when you had it, though, so we could have seen hand pics!

As soon as I get it (Wednesday, maybe?) I will post some hand shots!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The "****ing boat" will be here tomorrow. I'm giving myself a manicure and moisturizing my hands as they look like Magda's from that movie "Something about Mary."

magda.jpg

McGinnis

Shiny_Rock
Premium
so I came here because you posted an awesome reply to my question about the Emilya...I didn't know you were getting one too!! CONGRATULATIONS! You are indeed the perfect person to tell me what it's like! So did ya get it? According to your posts, you are probably already wearing it right now :naughty: Is it everything you thought it would be? honestly?
oh and I saw that you got a K! It looks lovely in the setting. Hmm maybe we should consider a K too!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Im laughing so hard about the Magda post! hahahahaha! You picked a gorgeous classic ring! Cant wait to see hand shots - its a MUST! What a birthday treat, well deserved!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
McGinnis|1378441791|3515470 said:
so I came here because you posted an awesome reply to my question about the Emilya...I didn't know you were getting one too!! CONGRATULATIONS! You are indeed the perfect person to tell me what it's like! So did ya get it? According to your posts, you are probably already wearing it right now :naughty: Is it everything you thought it would be? honestly?
oh and I saw that you got a K! It looks lovely in the setting. Hmm maybe we should consider a K too!

McGinnis- I will have this ring today. Hopefully this morning. I called the post office and they will call me right when it comes in. I will post a ton of pics and try to answer all your questions. You can see how the K looks with lower colored melee too...

McGinnis

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You can have the melees lower in color too?? :lol: I would've been so screwed if I didn't find you.
I've been up since 4am on this site...reading through EVERYTHING and I kept checking back on your thread until I saw that it was coming in today...in the mail...!!! :blackeye: if i'm getting this anxious waiting for it, I can't even imagine how you feel...
I CANT WAIT!! :devil:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
McGinnis|1378466455|3515524 said:
You can have the melees lower in color too?? :lol: I would've been so screwed if I didn't find you.
I've been up since 4am on this site...reading through EVERYTHING and I kept checking back on your thread until I saw that it was coming in today...in the mail...!!! :blackeye: if i'm getting this anxious waiting for it, I can't even imagine how you feel...
I CANT WAIT!! :devil:

LOL! I am actually not nervous. My ring is with an awesome appraiser (Denverappraiser) and he said Victor's work was impeccable, as usual. I am sure you can have the melee in lower color, but my K and a lot of others face up very white and with the halo, you can't see the side color, which is mostly where you would see it in a K....

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was supposed to be overnighted. I just checked and the tracking shows 2 day priority. It is not scheduled to be delivered until Monday. I was supposed to have it today.

I can't believe this....I wanted to wear it tomorrow to a party.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
called USPS. SHOULD be here tomorrow... :|

This part is funny....so the party I am going to is my neighbor's big labor day blow out party. Band, pig roast, kegs of beer- good times. So the MAILBOXES for the community are right next to the house the party is at. Party starts at 2:00. Mail delivery is 2:30. I am going to stand my ass in the driveway drinking keg beer until I see the mailman pull up. Then I'm gonna go open that box, put the ring on, and go back to the party. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OR I can just go late. But everyone will see me milling around the mailbox like a psycho.... :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, you might as well have a drink and some good food, convince some neighbours to join you and THEN wait by the driveway :razz:
What a pity it will not arrive today!!! But imagine how happy you will be when you finally have it tomorrow!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soxfan you are so funny :lol:

Absolutely stalk the mail boxes & drink beer!! (And then post LOTS of pictures when it comes, perched on the edge of your glass!)

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1378480328|3515653 said:
Soxfan you are so funny :lol:

Absolutely stalk the mail boxes & drink beer!! (And then post LOTS of pictures when it comes, perched on the edge of your glass!)

I will! :lol: I am also going to drink with my left hand so everyone will be forced to stare at my ring. :lol:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1378465673|3515521 said:
McGinnis|1378441791|3515470 said:

McGinnis- I will have this ring today. Hopefully this morning. I called the post office and they will call me right when it comes in. I will post a ton of pics and try to answer all your questions. You can see how the K looks with lower colored melee too...

OOPS! I meant higher colored melee. Ugh. The stones in the halo are whiter than my stone. I didn't tell Victor what color to use...

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's here! Picking it up in an hour!!! :appl:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
soxfan|1378471282|3515545 said:

This part is funny....so the party I am going to is my neighbor's big labor day blow out party. Band, pig roast, kegs of beer- good times. So the MAILBOXES for the community are right next to the house the party is at. Party starts at 2:00. Mail delivery is 2:30. I am going to stand my a$$ in the driveway drinking keg beer until I see the mailman pull up. Then I'm gonna go open that box, put the ring on, and go back to the party. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OR I can just go late. But everyone will see me milling around the mailbox like a psycho.... :lol:
Lol :lol: , now that's what I call picking up a ring in style :appl:
Can't wait to see hand shots, so so excited for you :appl:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scarlett1|1378556720|3516158 said:
soxfan|1378471282|3515545 said:

This part is funny....so the party I am going to is my neighbor's big labor day blow out party. Band, pig roast, kegs of beer- good times. So the MAILBOXES for the community are right next to the house the party is at. Party starts at 2:00. Mail delivery is 2:30. I am going to stand my a$$ in the driveway drinking keg beer until I see the mailman pull up. Then I'm gonna go open that box, put the ring on, and go back to the party. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol :lol: , now that's what I call picking up a ring in style :appl:
Can't wait to see hand shots, so so excited for you :appl:

My mailman is hysterical. He stopped by yesterday while I was making the cakes for the party today. He was like "what the hell is so important that I need to swing by here tomorrow?" :lol: I love him. So we were talking and he was like "Why don't I just crash the party with a special delivery just for you?" :lol:

But I am headed out now to get it, I need not worry about the mailbox! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results