shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my Emerald, thank you guys

rocku

Shiny_Rock
Got my emerald from Embassy this morning. Shipping was quick (1day) and safe.
Stone looks perfect, eye clean, as green as this picture. :D
If I saw it in the mall, I would think it is a lab stone without any doubt. :rodent:
Now it is time to find some settings!

Great vendor, highly recommended.
Thank you for your help!

_3441.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Wait.... no hand shots?

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, it looks really nice!

yes more pictures!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is useless without hand shots or pictures. :nono: Seriously, I'm glad you are pleased with the quality of the stone and the service. Congrats on finding the right emerald.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
no expert, but that looks very well cut, good saturation and clarity. Congratulations!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you like it!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Looks very nice -- but hand shots, please! You can't run off for a setting without coughing up more photos!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely more pictures!! It has a great color!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rocku, is that your picture, or still one from the vendor? Either way, I concur: we need many more shots, pretty please!

From what I've seen so far, it looks like you've been so successful and found such a beautiful stone that I want to rush out and get one! I would just stare at its glowy bluey greeny goodness! Ahhhhh!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more thought: after you see it in various lighting, could you report back on how it compares to the vendors pics? This is really, really helpful for all of us wanna be buyers to gauge their stones. TIA.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1359744936|3369767 said:
Rocku, is that your picture, or still one from the vendor?

That is the vendor's photograph, per his original thread.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, you might want to state the vendor's name again in this thread so people don't have to go back and look for your other thread. I, for one, have already forgotten who you bought it from... :(

rocku

Shiny_Rock
I tried and failed, can not get a good enough picture with the equipment I have. :angryfire:

K9|1359733350|3369568 said:
Wait.... no hand shots?

rocku

Shiny_Rock
I know, I can not get a picture to do this stone justice. I like the vendor very much.

Chrono|1359734523|3369583 said:
This thread is useless without hand shots or pictures. :nono: Seriously, I'm glad you are pleased with the quality of the stone and the service. Congrats on finding the right emerald.

rocku

Shiny_Rock
His pic is very close to the 'better' performance in certain lighting. such as spot light or other warmish lights.
Under direct CFL, the stone is not as good as the pictures. And I am sure he as good equipment to get this done.
Overall, I was not surprised or disappointed. It was a par for my expectation.

minousbijoux|1359745029|3369768 said:
One more thought: after you see it in various lighting, could you report back on how it compares to the vendors pics? This is really, really helpful for all of us wanna be buyers to gauge their stones. TIA.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your review is informative and appreciated. Most vendors do the same as well; show off the best the gem can do. As long as the best look can be replicated fairly easily and the not so nice face isn't too "off", it is fairly represented. Looking forward to the setting now.

rocku

Shiny_Rock
This emerald embassy guy knows how to do biz. I was cheap, paid only 8 bucks for shipping.
Nevertheless, ups guy shows up before 10am the next day.
He has the pic done very well, but the stone is equally impressive too.
The only surprise us that the stone was sent from fl, and I thought he is in Illinois.

I am looking to get two half moon from fancy diamond, are they reliable?

Chrono|1359770855|3370174 said:
Your review is informative and appreciated. Most vendors do the same as well; show off the best the gem can do. As long as the best look can be replicated fairly easily and the not so nice face isn't too "off", it is fairly represented. Looking forward to the setting now.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you mean Leibish, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

rocku

Shiny_Rock
Your guys are the best resource on this planet :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Half moon diamond sides?!! Your killing us here! You have to take photos, puhleeeeeeez! :saint:

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is a very clear stone. Congrats and can't wait to see it with half moons :rodent:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Its a gorgeous stone and I can't wait to see the finished piece! Please come back and share photos once its finished.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, looking forward to how you set it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results