shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it possible to post a reply from my iphone?

Uragem

Rough_Rock
I saw someone suggested that the site set it up for mobile access thru an app, but don't see anything about whether it was done or not.
Drives me nuts cause I live and die by the phone! Can't believe I've become one of the smartphone junkies I used to laugh about!!!

lapisblue

Rough_Rock
I don't know if there is an app, but I use the browser on my iPad and droid and I always have a post option even if I never post, lol

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I post from my iPad a lot (hence a lot of typos... or weird words!) but I've never tried from my iPhone. Its a combo of fat finger tips and being impatient! I'm sure it can be done... these iphones do everything but make dinner and clean the house!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
You can post from a smartphone using your regular browser, but unfortunately there's no mobile version of PS or a PS app. I would love to see an Android app!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just log into PS as you would on a normal PC and you can post as normal.

Uragem

Rough_Rock
LD, I hate when it turns out to be something ridiculously easy and I didn't try it before! Thanks for your help, as usual! Posting from my iPhone!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure, you can, when in the browser but it can be a pain to navigate when you need to enlarge the screen to read the text.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results