shape
carat
color
clarity

Singapore International Jewellery Show (SIJS) 2010

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi there! Just to keep you gals update, The Singapore International Jewellery Show (SIJS) 2010 will begin on the 29 July 2010 to 1 August 2010 @ Marina Bay Sand, Singapore. I am only aware that haagen daz is from Singapore. Will any Pser be there?:)

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like a great show but I spent all my money and THEN some in Tucson on my Burma red spinel, some accent diamonds and a big spessie.

Chic, is it ALL open to the public or will you be getting in with a contact in the the biz?

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/27/2010 4:01:45 PM
Author: StonieGrl
Sounds like a great show but I spent all my money and THEN some in Tucson on my Burma red spinel, some accent diamonds and a big spessie.

Chic, is it ALL open to the public or will you be getting in with a contact in the the biz?

Hi stonieGrl, it open for invited guest and VIP on the first day 29th (morning, and to the public thereafter). here is the link to the details. sijs

For the past years, there were 2 counters, one for the trade and one for the public. the difference is that those who were invited will have an invite and will go to the counter for the trade (shorter queue) to enter. As for the counter for the public, there will always be a really long queue. I will have an invite, I hate long queue:) I have to say that if you wanna compare the jewelry in Singapore and Hongkong. Singapore show is certainly much smaller scale:) Hongkong have several show per year with the largest one coming in September.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results