shape
carat
color
clarity

My Engagement Ring - .56ct James Allen H&A - 6 Prong Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It''s beautiful and looks very elegant on you. That is a very pretty wb as well. Please post hand shots of the set when you receive it.
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
It''s going to be a beautiful set!!!! Love your engagement ring! Congrats on your engagement!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, I love the profile of the setting. Congratulations!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
looks prfect on your hand!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful e-ring, I really love the profile! That facets e-band is going to make for a perfect combination. Congratulations to the both of you!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful and elegant...total sidebar, but is your name referring to Suzuki GSXR? Do you ride? Sorry if it''s not, I was just excited to see another sportbike enthusiast.

Cj

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
How gorgeous! Congrats!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
That looks very good on you. I can''t wait until you get the wb. You''ll have a timeless setting. Congrats!!!

gixxerbabe

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/12/2010 8:43:08 AM
Author: pinki
Very beautiful and elegant...total sidebar, but is your name referring to Suzuki GSXR? Do you ride? Sorry if it''s not, I was just excited to see another sportbike enthusiast.

Cj

Actually, yes, I do ride! I had a 2006 GSX-R600 which was stolen right after New Years. It was found and totaled out so now I''m shopping for a new bike. I think I''m going with a 2007 CBR600RR this time. I always love meeting other riders, especially female riders since we''re such a rare breed!
9.gif
What do you ride?

I hope I don''t get in trouble for posting an unrelated picture, but here she is. Her name was Yuki, which means "Snow" in Japanese. She was my pride and joy!
30.gif

bikes2.jpg

pinki

Shiny_Rock
Very cool! I have 3...my baby which is a little bit of a collector''s item now, A Honda CBR600 Smokin'' Joe, the replica of Miguel Duhammel''s bike that he won the 1995 AMA''s with, a 2001 Yamaha R1 (FAST!!), and a 2007 Honda Metropolitan Scooter with Pink hibiscus flowers that is my daily driver in the summer. Hehehe...

I''ve always love gixxers, but I really like the 600RR''s too. Sorry to hear your bike got stolen! Such a shame.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - LOVE the profile!!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Great band, and lovely ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results