shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged!! Pics of my e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t imagine all the planning/thinking he did about how he was going to set up the camera and catch the moment - only to have it turn out perfectly! You couldn''t pay for pictures that perfect! Congrats to both!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Soooooooooo adorable! Those engagement pictures just make me smile!!! Thanks for sharing!

PS Ring''s gorgeous, too!!!
2.gif
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The proposal picture is too awesome. . . I just love it. The ring is a real sparkler - I have a PrecisionSet mounting too - hope you enjoy it!

Love your dogs!! The lab is very pretty but I have a real soft spot for Yorkies! Tell me about yours!

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/12/2009 6:57:18 PM
Author: SixString
Here, my ring is distracting me when I should be reading Contracts, blah!

Thanks for all of your compliments! If it wasn''t for PS, I would have never figured out that I love the halo look. It really compliments the diamond well, and I think everyone thinks it''s twice as big as it is, even when they examine it closely. My friend made a comment the other day that he got his fiance an 1.75 Tiffany solitare, and said that it was pretty but not as big as my ring, lol! I guess no one knows it''s a 1.16 but us!
31.gif

lol! I just noticed that the book is a law school textbook! oh, memories...

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing... such great photos... gorgeous ring....

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That is SOOOOO incredibly adorable! And your ring is STUNNING! You must be so thrilled! Congratulations:)

seemlygeo

Rough_Rock
the cutest engagement picture ever! gorgeous ring :) all happiness to you both!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
First, congrats on your engagment. Your ring is gorgeous!

But the pictures are priceless!!!! Am I the only one wondering if you dropped the puppy between the second and third picture?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results