shape
carat
color
clarity

post pics of your rescue critters

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
love the keeshond!! they have the neatest dog smiles. i have a soft spot for them because i once got a 10-year-old pug/keeshond cross from a shelter and he had a couple of extra cool years before he passed.

this is chewy, the biggest pug in the world. we''ve had him for a year now. he is 7.5. i have another senior pug too (almost 10), but she wasn''t a rescue.

chewybath.JPG

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
My husband and I have 3 resuce dogs. Sophie and Taylor were adopted from a kill shelter in Holt, Michigan when my husband was in law school. He literally saved Sophie''s life as she was scheduled to be put down due to her age and medical issues (she was 8 years old, had hip dysplasia and a horrible yeast infection in her ears - they wouldn''t even stand up). She''s now 13 and gets better medical care than most people.

Taylor was the same size he is now but weighed only 45 pounds and had really bad kennel cough. He didn''t move fore 2 months after arriving home. He''s now a healthy 100 pounds and loves everyone.

Schmoo is my baby. We got her last year from a TN rescue organization. Apparently someone saw her being thrown from the window of a moving car. She''s the funniest dog I''ve ever met. She was brought home shortly before I was diagnosed with cancer, so she''s very special to me.

I wish I had more money and more property - I''d love to open my own dog rescue. I''d take them all home if I could!

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
Sophie

So.jpg

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
Taylor

Tay.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
OT - Mariposa I have a thread waiting for you in Who''s Who if you are interested
2.gif
Love your poochies

Mariposa

Shiny_Rock
Schmoo

Schmoo.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my rescue dog Mel :)

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I forgot to attach the pic. Here he is...

Melatfouryrsold.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results