shape
carat
color
clarity

Registry-regrets/loves?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love our new Kitchenaid stand mixer and DH adores our new slow-cooker. We got our coffee maker and coffee grinder as an engagement gift and we''re thrilled with them both! We also got the great toaster oven from our registry, which is particularly wonderful after not having a toaster at all!

I do wish we''d registered for service for 8 instead of 12 for our dishware, because we don''t really have the space right now -- but I think someday I''ll be happy to have all those dishes. One restriction DH gave me in selecting our "formal" china (which isn''t that formal) was that it had to be dishwasher safe, and something that we''d use more than once in a blue moon. I totally agreed with that -- my mom has this expensive wedding china that needs to be laboriously hand-washed, and I think she''s used it 5 times in 37 years of marriage.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 2:35:26 AM
Author: kama_s
Date: 7/29/2009 11:47:52 AM

Author: Hudson_Hawk

Yea, we registered for eight white eight red glasses and they take up the entire top shelf of our hutch cabinet. Still, last year we had 14 ppl at our house for Thanksgiving, so there will definitely be opportunities to use them...

Er. Um. Oh crap.

We got 12 crystal wine glasses each, for red and white and this is when we already have the same amount for regular use. I honestly have NO IDEA where I''m going to store them. I definitely know I''ll have ample opportunity to use them though, I love to host and I dont need an excuse to drink wine lol.

Which glasses did you get, HH?

Honestly I can''t remember. We registered for them online and when we got them we realized they were HUGE (LOL seems to be a common theme here).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results