shape
carat
color
clarity

Karl - check these out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Jonathan just made this for me to look at today. We have our favorites just wondering your thoughts... thanks! Have a great weekend!

http://www.vimeo.com/2514825

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never judge them just by vids as it doesn't show the complete picture on the patterns.
From what the vids do show the only one I would eliminate is the 2.06 as not being as good as the 1.93 and 2.01.

Out of the smaller ones my favorite is the 1.70 which was called in for late-start
The 1.74 is hot too.
Out of the bigger ones I don't have a favorite so far between the 1.93 and the 2.01

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Watching it again the 1.93 has a larger table would have to see what they are rated at.
That could tip it to the 2.01

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
thanks karl... Jon likes the 2.01 as well. So funny... I thought the 1.74 was pretty. I love the 1.93 steps and windmills except the large table at 68. if it was 64, I'd buy it in a second.

I'm a little worried about a G color on the 2.01. I'm a color sensitive gal.

Have a great weekend!! I appreciate your thoughts as always.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2008 1:20:11 AM
Author: Miss Fortune
thanks karl... Jon likes the 2.01 as well. So funny... I thought the 1.74 was pretty. I love the 1.93 steps and windmills except the large table at 68. if it was 64, I'd buy it in a second.

I'm a little worried about a G color on the 2.01. I'm a color sensitive gal.

Have a great weekend!! I appreciate your thoughts as always.
Jon has a good return policy.
looking forward to seeing the rest of the data next week.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Interesting reading your comments because they are my thoughts exactly regarding each of the diamonds. Generally the Asscher''s I purcahse *do* have smaller tables but when I find ones with the optics of that 1.93ct plus considering the weight, clarity and color ... a few % on the table that doesn''t impact the optics wasn''t going to prevent me from swiping that one up.
41.gif
That one happened to be sent in with another *extremely hot combo*, a 1.99ct G VS2 but the optics on the 1.99ct were common and I won''t back common.
40.gif

Peace,

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
they''re all beautiful Jon. Can''t wait to get the specs and pics next week. THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results