shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond hoop earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! I NEED a pair of these!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty!

Happy birthday!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I really like these!
36.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Those are very, very nice. Love the size of the stones!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! Those are stunning!

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Coda, those are beautiful
30.gif
May I ask what diameter they are?

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
coda72 - they look fabulous!!! I am so please DH took the hint
30.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this thread, but I lost my internet access for a few days.

Thank you Diamonds are a Delight, Kelli, Diamond*Dana, MC, Justjulia, Bebe, AprilBaby, MrsG, and Lesley.

Kelli, I had hesitations myself about getting hoop earrings even though I have wanted them for a long time. But these are pretty lightweight, and I actually forget I''m wearing them sometimes. So, I would definitely recommend these for lightweight earrings. (They are white gold, so if you have an allergy to white gold, you might be sensitive to these. Whiteflash can replace the post part with a platinum one. I will probably have to do that at a certain point.)

MrsG, I don''t remember the exact diameter, but I think they are something like 2.25 mm at the widest part. They are on Whiteflash''s website and it tells the diameter on there.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure if you were asking about width of the diamond or diameter of the entire earring, Mrs. G. I was just looking at these myself, and they are roughly the same size as a nickel.

Hope that helps.
1.gif

Coda, they look AMAZING! What a wonderful gift!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Goodness me, those are beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results